EVER BANNED? IF SO WHY:no

TEKKIT EXPERIENCE:IC2 EE and building

Really? Didn't you read my last post?

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IN GAME NAME: Mr_admiral

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: I love minecraft but I've stayed away from servers because I couldn't help but feel lost and confused in other public servers. I'm a native of South Carolina and I like to play minecraft whenever I can (when my mom's not around).

TIMEZONE:EST

EVER BANNED? IF SO WHY: Never

TEKKIT EXPERIENCE: Very little, I'm under qualified in every mod, but I'm a quick and independent learner.

Hope to meet some of you guys on the other side

IN GAME NAME: Mr_admiral

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: I love minecraft but I've stayed away from servers because I couldn't help but feel lost and confused in other public servers. I'm a native of South Carolina and I like to play minecraft whenever I can (when my mom's not around).

TIMEZONE:EST

TEKKIT EXPERIENCE: Very little, I'm under qualified in every mod, but I'm a quick and independent learner.

Hope to meet some of you guys on the other side

White listed.

IN GAME NAME: lilnext

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: Really enjoy playing with people but my friends don't tend to get on our server anymore. So was looking to join up on a live server to meet up with people and create a new world.

TIMEZONE: EST US

EVER BANNED? IF SO WHY: First server not owned that I am content on joining

TEKKIT EXPERIENCE: Pretty much everything down except the CC stuff, but if allowed in I will take time learning to add it into my creations.

IN GAME NAME: MegaGamer37

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: I kinda keep to myself, but I'll help out people if they need it and I trust them enough. I'm on tekkit alot, so I will probably be on the server alot as well.

TIMEZONE: CST Canada

EVER BANNED? IF SO WHY: No, and becuase I haven't been banned. :P

TEKKIT EXPERIENCE: Knowledge in Advanced IC2 (Mass Fabricators, etc.), Advanced EE (Red Matter, etc.), Basic Buildcraft (Quarries, Pipes, etc.), Basic Redpower (Alloys, some knowledge in machines), and Advanced Minecraft. Been playing Tekkit for about 2 months now, but originally played Technic for about 9 months before.

i recently had a buddy of mine inkz fill this out for me and he told me that maybe the reason i wasnt making the whitelist was because i didnt do it myself so here again i give my appilication to be on this server

IN GAME NAME:Lord_Facade

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF:love the techinic and tekkit mods and i like to build big.

TIMEZONE:eastern standard

EVER BANNED? IF SO WHY:never been banned in my life and i dont intend to be

TEKKIT EXPERIENCE:mostly single player but i have a good grasp of the game and mods

there you have it my home made appilication i hope to play with you guys soon

IN GAME NAME: Fuchs_Svines

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: Kind, Friendly, Outgoing helpful person

TIMEZONE: Eastern

EVER BANNED? IF SO WHY: No Bans

TEKKIT EXPERIENCE: I know some things from mainly the IndustrialCraft and BuildCraft mods, along with the Equivalent Exchange mod.

IN GAME NAME: Hiroge

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: Hm... English isn't my primary language, so i might spell something wrong sometimes :P

TIMEZONE: UTC -3

EVER BANNED? IF SO WHY: Nope.

TEKKIT EXPERIENCE: Played on a Tekkit server for 3 months some time ago, had from HV solar arrays factorys to ferris wheels.

IN GAME NAME: Conjoining

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: Im a friendly person , who is willing to help anyone in need of it. I also love small community servers more than big servers because you actually get to know each other and that is what im looking for , and I think I found it(: Please take this application into consideration. Thanks!

TIMEZONE: Eastern

EVER BANNED? IF SO WHY: Ive been banned once because I asked the Owner what plugins he was running ?

TEKKIT EXPERIENCE: Im pretty experienced with Tekkit , and im willing to share my knowledge with others (:

IN GAME NAME Darkaider197

AGE 13

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF i like to build cool things with people and help people out and i have been a moderator on a few servers and i am very kind and helpful

TIMEZONE London

EVER BANNED ? yes because my mate did it as a joke on his old server

TEKKIT EXPERIENCE 6 months

IN GAME NAME: happypants03

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: I'm very creative, appreciate good aesthetics and enjoy helping others. I'm also looking for like-minded players to log on and build with on a regular basis.

TIMEZONE: Adelaide +9.30

TEKKIT EXPERIENCE: Over a year

IN GAME NAME: MyPigIsOnFire

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF:I'm a full time student, and in my spare time i'm normally sleeping or on my computer, so i'm just looking for a new server that is fun and will keep me occupied for a long time

TIMEZONE: GMT

EVER BANNED? IF SO WHY:nope

TEKKIT EXPERIENCE: i've played on and off for a year

IN GAME NAME: Vaygrim

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: I've recently changed careers from IT Technician to Writer, allowing me to flex my creative side more often. I'm very new to Minecraft and Tekkit, so I am extremely curious about anything and everything involved with it. I want to create RedPower contraptions, streamline work process with IndustrialCraft inventions, and potentially even peddle my wares to the other players using things like the Trade-O-Mat. Mostly however I am looking for a community of which I can become a member.

TIMEZONE: Central Time Zone (Texas, ya'll !)

EVER BANNED: No (I've only actually played on two servers)

TEKKIT EXPERIENCE: I picked up Tekkit roughly 3 weeks ago, absorbing everything about it in the process.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons