[3.1.2] Pyromys [24/7][PvE][15 Slots][No-Griefing [LWC][Whitelist][MultiWorld]

Pyromys

Ta43.jpeg

Hey, what's up! My name is Kevin and I am here to advertise(?) for Pyromys. Pyromys is a server a friend of mine and myself started around 2-3 days ago. We've been kinda setting up ever since and we think we're as ready as we can be to invite some of you over!

Heck, maybe some of you can even give us some tips on how to improve. We've hosted servers before but never really put it out to the public. You guys! Either way, let me sum up some details regarding Pyromys.

RULES.

I figure most of you just hate to follow a long list of rules, therefore I'll keep it short.

Obviously no griefing or stealing.

We lean more towards to becoming a close group of friends, therefore griefing and stealing would just be a dumb thing to do.

No spamming.

Spam = ban

No racism or hate towards any players.

If that's what you came to do, pick your wooden axe up and go somewhere else.

No cheating or any client mods, texture packs on so on.

Cheating is for losers, boo!

We disabled PVP.

however we might do some Tekkit PVP tournaments in the future.

Please try to be as mature as you possibly can be.

Note- Also please do not build TOO far away, considering chunks etc.

That's about it!

PLUGINS.

Pyromys runs on server plugins aside from the tekkit pack.

Essentials, Grief Prevention, LWC, Multiworld, TekkitCustomizer, TekkitRestrict, Worldedit

We try to run as less plugins that prevent certain things as possible but considering there are still people out there who just enjoy for example griefing too much that we had to get some help from the plugins above.

ITEMS

We have banned quite some items that are easy to grief with. Think Gem armor, RM pickaxe and etc. Once you've been on the server quite some time, we'll think about allowing it to those who we trust, it's not like you gain it within a day anyways so that should work out just fine.

WHAT IS PYROMYS ABOUT?

Pyromys is all about enjoying yourself playing Tekkit. Obviously, you came here because you enjoy playing on Multiplayer servers and we're hoping to give you that multiplayer experience. As of now there are around 5-6 awesome individuals playing on Pyromys, we hope to extend that number to at least 10-15 daily active. Of course, Pyromys is 24/7.

Once you join, you get the rules above thrown at you again, with a sign telling you 2 possible teleports. One far of in the distance and the other warps you into a village, we hope you pick the village and come build with us but if you're really that into building your 'secret' base somewhere underground, go for it! At least make sure to step by and possibly build something in the village we've set up. In the end, how awesome would it be to have one big village, we do not really have a theme for our village however we do not wanna make it too 'industrial' looking on the outside.

Oh we also have a mining world set up, which resets every week! Just so our main world doesn't get too wrecked by all you hardcore diggers.

Our server is located in the UK hosted by CreeperHost. However, please, do not stay away because you're from across the world. We love to meet whoever is willing to join the server.

All of us are able to speak decent English. We even skype together, if you feel like it feel free to join in.

JOINING

Fill out the form below and we'll see! I can't wait.

IN GAME NAME:

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF:

TIMEZONE:

EVER BANNED? IF SO WHY:

TEKKIT EXPERIENCE:

That's all we need to know!

'Our door is always open!'

We hope to see you soon. Thanks for viewing our post.

IP: 78.129.128.252

TaeG.png

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hidden

Hopefully I got everything up to par with the guidelines. All I saw that was missing was the actual list. I added that in. Hopefully that's enough.

The part you missed was that centered text is a no-go except section titles. If you want a reason, it's that it's harder to read. Most posts also left-align section titles to make those easier to distinguish as well.

Hidden

The part you missed was that centered text is a no-go except section titles. If you want a reason, it's that it's harder to read. Most posts also left-align section titles to make those easier to distinguish as well.

Oh! I can't believe I totally missed that. My bad. Fixed it.

IN GAME NAME:sam147

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: I am an experienced minecraft player, that has played since alpha. I have played on many servers before, and have been a moderator on a couple, until these servers were shut down. I am mature, always use grammar, and would love to play with you guys. I love building advanced structures too, such as windmills, skyscrapers, airships and submarines etc. I also have skype, and would be happy to go on a call from time to time. I enjoy playing minecraft and my hobbies include being a geek :3, playing on my xbox 360 and programming. I play lots of video games, such as CoD, Halo 1-4 + Reach, pretty much any FPS I can get my hands on that is decent! I also have lots of pets, and enjoy spending time with them.

TIMEZONE: GMT. (UK)

EVER BANNED? IF SO WHY: Nope.

TEKKIT EXPERIENCE: About 5 months.

Hope to play with you soon!

IN GAME NAME:sam147

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: I am an experienced minecraft player, that has played since alpha. I have played on many servers before, and have been a moderator on a couple, until these servers were shut down. I am mature, always use grammar, and would love to play with you guys. I love building advanced structures too, such as windmills, skyscrapers, airships and submarines etc. I also have skype, and would be happy to go on a call from time to time. I enjoy playing minecraft and my hobbies include being a geek :3, playing on my xbox 360 and programming. I play lots of video games, such as CoD, Halo 1-4 + Reach, pretty much any FPS I can get my hands on that is decent! I also have lots of pets, and enjoy spending time with them.

TIMEZONE: GMT. (UK)

EVER BANNED? IF SO WHY: Nope.

TEKKIT EXPERIENCE: About 5 months.

Hope to play with you soon!

That's fine, you can keep anything you want to yourself. Time will tell. Either way, both of you have been white listed! IP is in the post. Thanks guys.

IN GAME NAME: vavashi

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: I'm a fairly average player who likes building big. I also like helping out others and making community-involved projects. The last server I was on, I actually had a community build around me.

TIMEZONE: Eastern Standard Time

EVER BANNED? IF SO WHY: Never

TEKKIT EXPERIENCE: Strong knowledge of the mods in it and some tricks with it.

Etc.: My newbie friend wants someone to play with. He's brand new to modding as a whole, and I'd like to teach him stuff with some others. So if it's alright, his IGN is PhoenixVirus.

EDIT: I forgot to mention I prefer smaller servers. I like the lack of chatspam and other stuff that comes with more people.

IN GAME NAME: Emerie

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: I am a nice person, easy to get along with, and I would like to meet new people on a Tekkit server and help them learn, as well as learn from them.

TIMEZONE: Eastern Standard Time

EVER BANNED? IF SO WHY: Never have been banned.

TEKKIT EXPERIENCE: I know quite a lot about Tekkit, I can create just about anything in it with some time.

IN GAME NAME:Aayom

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF:Welp, I am going to college and I am turning 20 this year...

TIMEZONE:US Central

EVER BANNED? IF SO WHY:Nope

TEKKIT EXPERIENCE:I have played for about 2 years now, since it is 2013 :P

IGN: MondayMoon

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: I am very friendly and hardworking.I would like to help build things and to other things. I enjoy a good tekkit server and would like to join.

TIMEZONE:WST

EVER BANNED? IF SO WHY:I said a bad word on a server

TEKKIT EXPERIENCE: I have been playing since the summer of 2012

IN GAME NAME: Major_Creepist

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: I have been playing Tekkit since the Technic Launcher came out. I am very skilled and proficient in all the mods offered, and I might be able to teach a few people if they want. I like to have a nice, friendly community to work/play with.

TIMEZONE: PST

EVER BANNED? IF SO WHY: Nope

TEKKIT EXPERIENCE: As I stated earlier, I have been playing Tekkit since the launcher came out. So that's been 11-12 months. I remember when we still had Forestry. Good times. I also played Technic for a few months before that, so my whole career in modded minecraft has spanned at least 1 1/2 years.

IN GAME NAME: bram07

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: Well, I was a terrible "MineCrafter" and then I watched yogscast videos and then I started to find out more about the game, then they started playing

tekkit. That it really...

TIMEZONE:

EVER BANNED? IF SO WHY: I was banned once for spawn camping on a faction server :P

TEKKIT EXPERIENCE: None. Want to start something new.

Bram07, Major_Creepist, MondayMoon, Aayom, BlackOblivion25, Emerie, vavashi and his friend PhoenixVirus all have been white listed. Hope to see you in game.

If I got any of your IGN's wrong, let me know. I'll fix ASAP. I noticed some of you already trying to log in. Should be possible now. :D

IN GAME NAME: Landswimmer

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: I'm creative, I like to draw and build things. ( hence minecraft )

TIMEZONE: CST

EVER BANNED? IF SO WHY: Nope

TEKKIT EXPERIENCE: Still very new to the whole thing, but I'm learning fast.

Added! :D

IN GAME NAME: iSlayzz

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: I love to help people, I love to build, and i have a lot of experience wiith servers and being staff. So if help is ever needed, don't be afraid to shout.

TIMEZONE: EST

EVER BANNED? IF SO WHY: No

TEKKIT EXPERIENCE: About 8 months, maybe a bit more

IN GAME NAME: iSlayzz

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: I love to help people, I love to build, and i have a lot of experience wiith servers and being staff. So if help is ever needed, don't be afraid to shout.

TIMEZONE: EST

EVER BANNED? IF SO WHY: No

TEKKIT EXPERIENCE: About 8 months, maybe a bit more

White listed. Welcome!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons