[3.1.2] Pyromys [24/7][PvE][15 Slots][No-Griefing [LWC][Whitelist][MultiWorld]

Pyromys

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IN GAME NAME:bdfja

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF:I played Minecraft since the Beta 1.3 and since I saw the Tekkit Launcher a few months ago, I play a bit to much

TIMEZONE:Central European Time

EVER BANNED? IF SO WHY:No

TEKKIT EXPERIENCE:I think about 2 months

• 2 weeks later...

IN GAME NAME: Greenwaterbottle

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: I am very skilled with rail craft and red power I also know a lot about build craft I like to bring my faction to servers I enjoy and if I really like the server Ill stay on it for months this is also the first time I have attempted to be whitelisted

TIMEZONE: central, US

EVER BANNED? IF SO WHY: I am 99% Shure I've never been banned

TEKKIT EXPERIENCE: i have a very good experience in tekkit and the mods in the tekkit pack

• 2 weeks later...

â–¶In game name:AML02

â–¶Age:11

â–¶Tell us something about yourself:I love to work with someone.i am very generous.

â–¶Time zone:central daylight time

â–¶Tekkit expiriance:since tekkit came out

IN GAME NAME: moppy21

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: I like to help people out if they ask for it and I am friendly and easygoing.

TIMEZONE: Centrel

EVER BANNED? IF SO WHY: No

TEKKIT EXPERIENCE: About 1 year or so.

IN GAME NAME: kaelenb6

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: i live in edmonton and have 3 sisters

TIMEZONE: mountain time (us and canada)

EVER BANNED? IF SO WHY:Yes once because it was my firs time on multiplayer and dident know what the textbox was for so they banned me for ignoring the admins

TEKKIT EXPERIENCE: i played for a year straight and then switched to feed the beast but that got boring so i switched back to tekkit because it was more fun. I think that im in he middle not bad but not the best

• 2 months later...

IN GAME NAME:xXSSoCMBSXx

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF:I'm pretty creative in minecraft and a perfectionist when it comes to building things.

TIMEZONE:GMT (UK)

EVER BANNED? IF SO WHY:Never banned

TEKKIT EXPERIENCE:Not to be immodest but I pretty much know everything about tekkit :)

IN GAME NAME: Young_money_87 (Didn't choose it, long story)

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: Ummm homeschooled, From Texas, Spend most of my time in front of a cumputer screen...

TIMEZONE: GMT-6 hours

EVER BANNED? IF SO WHY: Nope. Never.

TEKKIT EXPERIENCE: Ummmm I started about year ago. Not very good though heheh

IN GAME NAME: WhiteNether (Cool, right? :D)

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: I am extremely friendly, always willing to meet new Minecrafters!

TIMEZONE: EST (U.S.A and Canada)

EVER BANNED? IF SO WHY: Yes:P on a server where you couldn't just give away stuff, I said "Free stuff at spawn" and the admin told me if I dropped an item i'd be banned. I said "Lol" dropped an item an ran(: I didn't like the server anyway(;

TEKKIT EXPERIENCE: About 2 years, I'm not an avid Tekkit Classic player, but I enjoy Tekkit a whole bunch(:

• 3 months later...

IN GAME NAME: Matrix345

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: I love reading and I hate when people discriminate people by age.

TIMEZONE: GMT+0. Northwest England.

EVER BANNED? IF SO WHY: Not that I can recall. Possibly, although was probably age-related problems.

TEKKIT EXPERIENCE: A year and a half. I know a lot, but now all ;)

IN GAME NAME: Devlen17

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: I have owned a few servers myselft, one of them was tekkit and i would be happy to give you feedback if you want it.

TIMEZONE: Pacific

EVER BANNED? IF SO WHY: Never

TEKKIT EXPERIENCE: one and a half years

IN GAME NAME: zss1997

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: I really like playing Tekkit. I am decent when it comes to biulding and I can do a few things with redpower and some of the other mods.

TIMEZONE: US Eastern Time (UTC-5:00)

TEKKIT EXPERIENCE: About a year and a half

IN GAME NAME: IanSteal

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: I love gaming and gaming and being a part of gaming communities since I was a child. I have been a fan of minecraft for years though i have only recently purchased the game.

TIMEZONE: EST

EVER BANNED? IF SO WHY: Nope

TEKKIT EXPERIENCE: About 5 months

• 2 weeks later...

IN GAME NAME: Static37

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: I enjoy video games a lot in my life. I also love to play tekkit and be involved in great communities.

TIMEZONE: Australia

EVER BANNED? IF SO WHY: I hate arguing pointlessly with admins or griefing and due to this I have never been banned.

TEKKIT EXPERIENCE: I have been playing tekkit on and off for about 1 year. All on public servers. I always end up getting griefed however.

IN GAME NAME: Alex2132456

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF:Im just a guy who likes to play minecraft and technic

TIMEZONE:Central

EVER BANNED? IF SO WHY:Yes once and that was today me and my friend were on a hamachi server and his friends joined and it started to lag and i am only a co-owner of our server and they are owners so i got banned then unwhitlisted and i still am but he is offline but is was only to stop the lag and that wasnt anything bad like putting nukes every where

TEKKIT EXPERIENCE:I've been playing for about 5 6 months

also my skype is alex2132456mc

IN GAME NAME: SheerOak3

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: I'm looking for a server apart from all of the hardcore PvP. Somewhere we can all build and thrive without worrying about if stuff will be stolen.

TIMEZONE: Central US

TEKKIT EXPERIENCE: I've been playing Tekkit for awhile now and I know a great deal about it; I always enjoy playing and there is always more to do!

IN GAME NAME: ldzpln_lvr

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: i am OCD about organization, i am very helpful thought sometimes a hermit, i am very experienced in everything but factory stuff.

TIMEZONE:MST (colorado)

EVER BANNED? IF SO WHY:Yes, 4 times in fact, 1st time a mod didnt like how i built my house in his community, (it was better than his) 2nd time a player nuked my house so i took his stuff and logged off, 3rd time the mod didnt even like me, (no idea why) 4th time a miss

communication with the owner and a dev

TEKKIT EXPERIENCE: Almost everything on Tekkit minus the factory stuff

• 2 weeks later...

IN GAME NAME: hbarber

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: i like minecraft and i play alot of games.

TIMEZONE:england

EVER BANNED? IF SO WHY:yes dont know way admin was a ........

TEKKIT EXPERIENCE:i havent played in a wile and want to play with some nice people for once.

so plz if u have a hart let me join thx youTa43.jpeg

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons