[3.1.2] Pyromys [24/7][PvE][15 Slots][No-Griefing [LWC][Whitelist][MultiWorld]

Pyromys

IN GAME NAME: Aaron_Th

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: I really like helping out people who are just having a hard time around the server. Minecraft mixes both of my favourite things, building and being creative, and tekkit enhances that ! I've been looking for a good server to play around make friends and this one looks GREAT ! On a side note: I can't even explain how excited I am to get in the server !

TIMEZONE: utc -6:00

EVER BANNED? IF SO WHY: Nope, never

TEKKIT EXPERIENCE: In a scale of 1-10 I'd say 6 but I learn fast and having people around you make it even easier !

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IN GAME NAME: Aaron_Th

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: I really like helping out people who are just having a hard time around the server. Minecraft mixes both of my favourite things, building and being creative, and tekkit enhances that ! I've been looking for a good server to play around make friends and this one looks GREAT ! On a side note: I can't even explain how excited I am to get in the server !

TIMEZONE: utc -6:00

EVER BANNED? IF SO WHY: Nope, never

TEKKIT EXPERIENCE: In a scale of 1-10 I'd say 6 but I learn fast and having people around you make it even easier !

In Game Name: EthanZDodds

Tell Us Something About Yourself: I Love Minecraft and I love Tekkit. I've played on many severs before. Really looking forward to playing here.

Timezone: EST

Ever Banned? If So Why: Never Banned

Tekkit Experience: About 4-5 Months

Both of you have been added to the white list, hope to see you in game soon. We've been having GREAT people so far. We've developed onto running our plugins more smoothly now.

Either way, welcome!

IN GAME NAME:

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: I'm a fun guy, enjoy putting stuff together, helping out people with stuff they need help with, that sort of thing.

TIMEZONE: GMT-6

EVER BANNED? IF SO WHY: Nope.

TEKKIT EXPERIENCE: Rather experienced with machines and wiring, though it's been a while so I might need a short bit to get back into the groove of things.

IN GAME NAME:

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: I'm a fun guy, enjoy putting stuff together, helping out people with stuff they need help with, that sort of thing.

TIMEZONE: GMT-6

EVER BANNED? IF SO WHY: Nope.

TEKKIT EXPERIENCE: Rather experienced with machines and wiring, though it's been a while so I might need a short bit to get back into the groove of things.

I don't know if, concrist is also your IGN so get back to me on that. Let me know your IGN.

IN GAME NAME: jesusthekiller

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: I'm experienced tekkit player - I play a lot of it. I really enjoy programming (so CCraft mod is my love :D) and making redstone contractions, factories etc.

TIMEZONE: UTC+1:00 (GMT)

EVER BANNED? IF SO WHY: nope

TEKKIT EXPERIENCE: Big (almost nothing can make me surprised)

IN GAME NAME: jacktheeternal

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: In real life i'm working on three theories for artificial gravity and in tekkit i'm on a two part experiment with nuclear reactors and force fields (planning on building a large castle in the sky)

TIMEZONE: est

EVER BANNED? IF SO WHY:no

TEKKIT EXPERIENCE:built everything legit in tekkit and almost everything in technic (the vas items and several others still havn't figured out)

It says I'm not whitelisted, Any ideas ?

I had your IGN wrong, my bad. Fixed.

Erm, for the village do we claim land and then build on it? Or do we just build somewhere?

Up to you, both work. Some go in the wild, some go build in the village. Village will get expanded soon.

I'll be reading the other apps in a bit and whitelist possibly any of them.

IN GAME NAME:bigahigadakota

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF:i love tekkit and friendly servers

TIMEZONE:U.S Ohio Western

EVER BANNED? IF SO WHY:no

TEKKIT EXPERIENCE:IC2 EE and building

If your going to put in another app, at least improve it. Your previous app was denied for a reason :/

Looks like your keyboard is failing >_> Still can't join

Added, sorry. My bad. Save messed up and was gone during the day.

IN GAME NAME:pigman5000

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: i like trading with other people and setting up stalls and i know how to make alot of stuff

TIMEZONE: GMT (UK)

EVER BANNED? IF SO WHY: no

TEKKIT EXPERIENCE: about 4 months

Added. Also added jacktheeternal, ozoomaroo, oxxaussiexxo, jesusthekiller and concrist.

IN GAME NAME: Neo5567

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: I like to help new people, I love to make extravagant and absurdly overcomplicated machines, talk a lot.

TIMEZONE: PST (GMT - 8:00 I believe)

EVER BANNED? IF SO WHY: I was banned on a vanilla server once because my friend gave her lackeys too much power. They went insane.

TEKKIT EXPERIENCE: mmmm somewhere in the realm of 6-9 months.

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: I like to help new people, I love to make extravagant and absurdly overcomplicated machines, talk a lot.

EVER BANNED? IF SO WHY: I was banned on a vanilla server once because my friend gave her lackeys too much power. They went insane.

Edit: I figured I should repost this since it was the last post on a page and those often get overlooked

Edit: I figured I should repost this since it was the last post on a page and those often get overlooked

White listed. Enjoy.

My roommate, Lord_Facade would also like to join us if that's alright.

IN GAME NAME: Lord_Facade

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: Love minecraft espescially the technic and tekkit modpacks i love to build and play around with the mods - Lord_Facade

TIMEZONE: Eastern Standard Time

EVER BANNED? IF SO WHY: Never banned as well.

TEKKIT EXPERIENCE: Basic grasp of mods.

I hope it's not a bother with me asking for another friend, but this should be the last. I'm also posting on his behalf because he doesn't have an account here.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons