[3.1.2] Pyromys [24/7][PvE][15 Slots][No-Griefing [LWC][Whitelist][MultiWorld]

Pyromys

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IN GAME NAME:agatequinnyboy

AGE:sorry but i want to keep that to myself if thats ok?

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: I am laid back mature and polite, and will help any players who are having trouble

TIMEZONE: Uk London

EVER BANNED? IF SO WHY: No bans on record

TEKKIT EXPERIENCE: quite a long time cant remember id say about 6 month if tekkit been out that long.

• 2 weeks later...

In Game Name: dopeyfuzzball

Tell us something about yourself: I'm studying medical science at the moment and it is a lot of work so minecraft has become my outlet lately. I have been on a server that is like this but it has become more about making money instead of playing the game. I enjoy building and mining and my creations are now on display in the last server I was on. I often spend hours helping my fellow minecraftians build houses and getting themselves set up, I like the good karma.

timezone: gmt

ever banned? if so why: never banned and im hoping i never will be

tekkit experience: absolutely none, this is my first time, have to start somewhere.

IN GAME NAME: Bainoc

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: A normal guy who enjoys computergames and would like a server where you can get some sort of community feel going.

TIMEZONE: CET +1

EVER BANNED? IF SO WHY: No

TEKKIT EXPERIENCE: Been playing for over 1 year and have good understanding of it. Have been playing on several servers but they all seem to close down after a while.

IN GAME NAME:Bommlmitz

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: i simply LOVE tekkit and while searching for a new server (stopped tekkit for about 2 months) i just found you guys :)

TIMEZONE: GMT+1

EVER BANNED? IF SO WHY: nope

IN GAME NAME: FlamingSock

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: I'm a friendly/responsible player, I've been looking left and right for a community-oriented server like this one. :D

TIMEZONE: PST

EVER BANNED? IF SO WHY: Nope.

TEKKIT EXPERIENCE: It's medium, I guess, I don't understand some of the more advanced things (Forcefields, for example.), but I understand all the basic machines. I'm also pretty good with EE2.

Also, can you give a specific, complete list of banned items? As I said I'm good with EE2, I'd like to know what items I can and cannot use.

• 2 weeks later...

IN GAME NAME: DJ_Snax

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: I love to play Minecraft and Tekkit, also I love to listen to Muse songs and sing along (I'm quite a good singer, js) and I play the violin. My name is Kieran, so feel free to call me that anyone reading this.

TIMEZONE: GMT

EVER BANNED? IF SO WHY: Nope, I'm a good boy. :3

TEKKIT EXPERIENCE: I have a lot of experience in several areas of Tekkit (Railcraft, IC2, EE2). However, I take a few days to get all set up.

IN GAME NAME: epicasian

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: Name's Tyler and I love computers. I'm a programmer, plan on going to college for computer science and start my own game development company. I've played Minecraft since late alpha/early beta. Been burnt out on it but after finding tekkit, have had a ton of fun.

TIMEZONE: EST

EVER BANNED? IF SO WHY: Nope. This is my first application to play on a public server. Always hosted LAN worlds for my friends and I. x)

TEKKIT EXPERIENCE: Only spent about a week or two playing, but I feel as if I'm getting the hang of it already. Dabbled in Buildcraft, Industrialcraft and EE.

IN GAME NAME: Regalien_

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: I am an avid MC player, along with Steam Games like Team Fortress 2. I like books. Helpful Tips,I can give.

TIMEZONE: US Eastern

EVER BANNED? IF SO WHY: No.

TEKKIT EXPERIENCE: About 3 Months Railcraft&Industrial Craft are my strongpoints. RedPower-still learning. Otherwise is mining and building houses.

IN GAME NAME: pixal8tedmess

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: I know a lot about server development in minecraft. I have owned many servers in the past, and im really good with plugins.

TIMEZONE: Eastern standard (US/canada) But it doesn't matter because i'm awake at ridiculous hours :P

EVER BANNED? IF SO WHY: Yes. I was in a hardcore open pvp server, and i was unfortunate enough to have raided the server owners base. I didn't break any rules, he was just pissed off. Bad server ownership right there.

TEKKIT EXPERIENCE: Only a little but I'm wanting to find a good community so i can learn tekkit. I have been playing vanilla minecraft since its alpha release.

My ING is: artur20010125.

My Age is: 12.

Tell us something about yourself: I am Kind, my builds look good (Sounds selfish I know, sorry) I have lots of Experience in tekkit and I LOVE helping people. My most liked subjects in school are: Math, History, Geography. I also like running I won 37 medals already (23 Gold medals) I also like playing Computer Games (I know I am a nerd AND)

Timezone: GMT.

Ever Banned: Nope.

Tekkit experience: 2 and a half months.

IN GAME NAME: clemsonfan001

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: I am nice, I'm a fairly good builder, but I wouldn't say I'm the best. lol.

TIMEZONE: EST.

TEKKIT EXPERIENCE: About 4-5 Months now. :3 My specialty is EE. :D I hope I get whitelisted. :P *Crosses Fingers*

IGN: babbaj20

Tell us something about yourself: I seem to have above average intelligence compared to my age group, I am a decent builder(often use redpower microblocks), I enjoy to help others and I have a moderate knowledge of redstone

Timezone: Eastern atlantic

Ever banned? No

Tekkit experience: Started last summer and watched a lot of let's plays and tutorials

IN GAME NAME: n1ck_06

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: I am an avid gamer. I love minecraft, especially tekkit,and I live in Texas, but do not speak or act like it.

TIMEZONE:US Central

EVER BANNED? IF SO WHY: I have never been banned

TEKKIT EXPERIENCE: I have played tekkit for around one year, and have been on 3 servers, orphic, techluminal, and ragrom (tekkit lite).

IN GAME NAME: Cyblocker

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: I love Fire Emblem and Zelda games (save the water temples, of course), and I prefer to roleplay as a mage or alchemist. I started out playing vanilla then proceeded after a long time to play Tekkit. I then played on vanilla servers a bit, just for the 1.4-experience, and then stopped for a while to play Terraria (a different game similar to Minecraft). I now want to start playing Tekkit again.

TIMEZONE: EST

TEKKIT EXPERIENCE:From my original time of playing Tekkit, I believe I still have enough memory to know how to make dark matter. Also, in my original time of playing Tekkit, I spent a lot of time on the wiki, so I can probably help all the newbies out with IndustrialCraft if you let me on the server. I've been playing, overall, about 2-3 months on various Tekkit servers. Reasons for leaving range from the owner's lack of funds (I had donated but it still fell) to someone using cheats to place what I assume was a nuke or a catalyst in my house, and then proceeding to lava-ify the spawn.

Thanks!

This is for me and my freind

IN GAME NAME: frostblooded (me) zackbatl (my friend)

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: We both like to be chill and play on servers. Wee both play sports, our parents are both divorced, and

we both are B students in high school. Basically everything is the same lol.

TIMEZONE: EST (Washington DC, USA)

EVER BANNED? IF SO WHY: Neither of us has been banned.

TEKKIT EXPERIENCE:I have played since the mod came out, he has played for half that time.

IN GAME NAME: blabq

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: I like pixel art, I like building things, and I like Minecraft and have been playing it from alpha.

TIMEZONE: CST

EVER BANNED? IF SO WHY: No

TEKKIT EXPERIENCE: Ive been playing IC/EQ before this pack came out. I have been playing the new versions for about 3 months now.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons