[0.6.1] TotalTekkit[Whitelist][PVP/PVE][15 slot][Essentials][24/7]

Totalfury

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Game Name: J0rdanius

Would i find your name on a banlist on MCbans? If so why did you get banned? You would not find me on MCbans.

Why do you like to play Tekkit lite? I like Tekkit lite because of the balance it offers over Tekkit Classic.

Why this server? I am looking for a relatively small player-based server, and one that still gives that singleplayer charm (Without every single ore and recource collected)

In Game Name: Scalliwagg

Would i find your name on a banlist on MCbans? Noper

Why do you like to play Tekkit lite? Legos for adults.

Why this server? My roommate is currently lone wolfing it and I want to be there to defend the base.

hey Total. Did you do an upgrade or something to the server today? I keep getting kicked off :( Something like: java.net.sockettimeoutexception.

And its doing it on two different computers.

Any ideas otherwise would be good.

Thanks

Thank you for letting me know, i will be looking into it. I been having that issue as well. I'm going to get in touch with the VM's hoster and see if there java is acting up or not up to date.

Doing some server resets every once in a while has been helping it out a lot. I'm doing that for the time being.

In Game Name: DillonMartin00

Would i find your name on a banlist on MCbans? No

Why do you like to play Tekkit lite? Its a nice modpack to enjoy with some friends

Why this server? I would like to become a part of the community and help out fellow players with their issues to the best of my ability. Servers that i have played in the past are either too large or have a power hungry admin who ban people for sneezing without permission.

Server is back up! Had a small complication that i believe was the reason for the close socket connections:

We had java update 17 and java update 17 (64 bit) on the VM and i believe they were conflicting each other.

We also did a reboot on the machine to install some updates. Hopefully everything is better now. Thanks for your patience everyone!

i don't think you would find me on a ban list and if u do i do not know why i was banned.

i like to play tekkit light because it is the later version of tekkit classic and i played a lot of that.

i have a friend on this server and it would be nice to play with them.

my minecraft name is deathscythe_35