Shawnmick23

shawnmick23

Hey my name is shawn im new to the server.

i just started playing tekkit today. but i have played minecraft for about 3 years.

i am a 16 year old so i dont have infinite time to play but i play a lot. i hope to have lots of fun on the server and look forward to meeting you all in game

I'm a little confused by the follow ups here. When we're new to the boards and want to post a little bit about us should we not start a topic but post in an already started topic? If so, I'd love to know where that topic is, as there are hundreds of forums with hundreds of topics on here and I couldn't find the correct one to post in as well.

I'm a little confused by the follow ups here. When we're new to the boards and want to post a little bit about us should we not start a topic but post in an already started topic? If so, I'd love to know where that topic is, as there are hundreds of forums with hundreds of topics on here and I couldn't find the correct one to post in as well.

there is no place to post an "introduction" type post. this is on purpose. those kinds of posts are pretty much useless at best, and a cesspit at worst. you're here because you like minecraft and use tekkit/technic/some other pack on the technic launcher, that's all we need to know.

He's my son and I expected to do the same thing so I'm not some young kid and I was about to do it too. I've spoken to him and I re-read the rules so he'll be better from now on. :P

or wanted, when i was young(er) i would pst an introduction on forums like an idiot, then i learned of internet privacy

Makes sense.

I'm still confused at why he made a post asking to be let on a server in its own thread.

im new to the server.

i hope to have lots of fun on the server and look forward to meeting you all in game

It wasn't a post to be let onto the server. He was thinking that this forum was only for the server we were on not an entire tekkit message board. So basically he's just a kid who acted prior to reading. Shocker right?

One big server and these are the boards for it? D'aawwwww. :3

Hope he has fun playing. What server did you end up on?

One big server and these are the boards for it? D'aawwwww. :3

Hope he has fun playing. What server did you end up on?

Tekventures, funny enough, or at least the name matches. It's the server I'm also on. I would link to it, but that would seem a little like advertising. :)

LOL yeah like I said he's a young kid who is a bit overzealous. I told him and he was all embarrassed. It is what it is, and yes TekVentures is the server we're on.

Tekventures, funny enough, or at least the name matches. It's the server I'm also on. I would link to it, but that would seem a little like advertising. :)