1.2GB Log file

Stone Rhino

I came in this morning and one of the two tekkit lite servers had a 1.2GB ForgeModLoader-server-0.log file. I specified the switch to limit the log file size to 100kb, but I guess this doesn't pass to FML.

The apparent reason before was there was a geothermal generator in the nether. Even when it was chunk loaded, it spammed the console with this. As soon as someone goes near it, it goes away. To correct, I removed the offending generator.

2013-01-23 23:14:54 [WARNING] [iC2] EnergyNet.emitEnergyFrom: ic2.core.block.wiring.TileEntityElectricMFSU@12ed9382 is not added to the enet

2013-01-23 23:14:54 [WARNING] [iC2] EnergyNet.emitEnergyFrom: ic2.core.block.wiring.TileEntityElectricMFSU@6013d71 is not added to the enet

2013-01-23 23:14:54 [WARNING] [iC2] EnergyNet.emitEnergyFrom: ic2.core.block.wiring.TileEntityElectricMFSU@297468de is not added to the enet

This one says there is an MFSU that is causing these now. Any way to curb this or at least fix it? I'd prefer to not have to keep deleting blocks off peoples stuff.

Try manually updating industrialcraft to the latest version. There is a known bug in the version of Industrialcraft that is in TL currently that causes a similar error message to be spammed to the log. TL has version 170.

You can get the most up to date version here: http://ic2api.player.to:8080/job/IC2_lf/

You will have to setup a custom zip though and have your users use that.

Try manually updating industrialcraft to the latest version. There is a known bug in the version of Industrialcraft that is in TL currently that causes a similar error message to be spammed to the log. TL has version 170.

You can get the most up to date version here: http://ic2api.player.to:8080/job/IC2_lf/

You will have to setup a custom zip though and have your users use that.

Isn't that link a bit weird? Can't check, they blocked port 8080 where I am.