[1.4.7].Ckz# Craft[PvE][20 slots][Mo's Creatures] Craft now, Build later

Server info

IP: ckz2.no-ip.com:25565

uptime: 24/7

Custom zip: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/59388771/mo'sCreatures.zip

Description:

We invite you in playing on the .Ckz# Craft minecraft server. We just want you to have fun. Enjoy your stay and feel free to visit us at www.ckz-clan.com (and apply).

original.png

Rules:

• No griefing
  • No stealing
  • No abusing exploits/ bugs
  • Respect every player and staff member
  • Do not spam the chat with argues.
  • If there is an argue that is causing a lot of trouble admins will not hesitate to ban both of the argue starters.

mods

• All tekkit lite mods(without mystcraft)
  • Mo's Creatures

Major plugins

• Essentials
  • Permissions
  • Lockette
  • HawkEye

Pictures

in5AfCETbNADd.png

iTXy4pHggvHkX.png

ij66NnmjzgrUe.png

iRlGQidelBllj.png

Ranks

• Admin

• Only 3 people(Server Owners)
    • Members:

• Jonathansty
      • Dangermoussse
      • DeeDeeKing96

[*]Moderator

• Nobody yet(P.S.: Don't ask for it!!!)

[*]Donator

• Only for donators
  • Can teleport and use other useful commands.

[*]Player

• default rank
  • Can build.

If you want to donate contact

[email protected]

Since this is literally tekkit lite + mo' creatures, shouldn't it go in tekkit lite? This is for entirely custom modpacks, with no relation to the actual packs.

It actually isn't. Any Tekkit Classic, Tekkit Lite, etc., server posts can't have added mods, to maintain ease of use. This section offers an option to add mods that aren't in a particular mod pack.

It actually isn't. Any Tekkit Classic, Tekkit Lite, etc., server posts can't have added mods, to maintain ease of use. This section offers an option to add mods that aren't in a particular mod pack.

Oh, ok, I thought I was informed otherwise by sct and the fact that I saw some custom zip severs in tekkit lite.

Oh, ok, I thought I was informed otherwise by sct and the fact that I saw some custom zip severs in tekkit lite.

The Tekkit Lite board (along with the Voltz board) is not currently moderated before posting. That's not to say that posting crap can't get you in trouble, but the idea was to avoid the nuclear holocaust involved with new mod pack server spam. We'll nuke those sections later. If sct told you something directly, please PM me with a link or quote and I'll follow up on what we should be doing.

The Tekkit Lite board (along with the Voltz board) is not currently moderated before posting. That's not to say that posting crap can't get you in trouble, but the idea was to avoid the nuclear holocaust involved with new mod pack server spam. We'll nuke those sections later. If sct told you something directly, please PM me with a link or quote and I'll follow up on what we should be doing.

I think it was a miscommunication, but I'll quote it anyway.

Edit: can't find it, but it was somewhere in the redux thread.

server was torn to pieces with destruction everywhere and got closed minutes after i joined.

Yes, We know that , We are currently working to fix that.

Since this is literally tekkit lite + mo' creatures, shouldn't it go in tekkit lite? This is for entirely custom modpacks, with no relation to the actual packs.

We are still looking for nice SMP mods to put in the modpack. If you have suggestions you can always contact me.

Funny thing is mo'creatures dosen't allow anyone to use his mods in any modpacks and has a disclamer stating this. I could send him this thread and explain. Im not that harsh however I do hope you consider this. A good mod, i think just as good is atmosmobs it has extrabiomes support and adds things like fireflys all the way to bison.

Funny thing is mo'creatures dosen't allow anyone to use his mods in any modpacks and has a disclamer stating this. I could send him this thread and explain. Im not that harsh however I do hope you consider this. A good mod, i think just as good is atmosmobs it has extrabiomes support and adds things like fireflys all the way to bison.

oohh, Then I'll better ask permission.

The general fact is that it's a server pack. If anyone complains, you just need to remove the link from the public and find a way, such as PMing members of your server, to make it so it's not public. Then it's completely legit.

Anyone complaining, it's obviously true because if private server packs were actually disallowed, nobody would play Mo' Creatures in multiplayer, because they wouldn't be able to set it up. It would be pointless having SMP for it if you didn't allow anyone to play it.

The general fact is that it's a server pack. If anyone complains, you just need to remove the link from the public and find a way

If anyone complains, you tell them to shut up or boot out, as what they say is probably not even correct. It's completely legit without permissions. You don't need permissions. Ever.

• 3 months later...
Hidden

It's sad to find out that this server might shut down.

Most people who fly want to save when they find cheap flights or try to cheap flights online. Everyone wants to find cheap airline tickets whenever possible or flight search offline very cheap. People of all walks are searching for cheap air travel discount everywhere they go. Some people would do anything to get air travel for a lot less. Some Flyers conduct cheap flight search on a regular basis. Others do travel less often. Many people who fly try their best to locate cheap airfare deal anywhere while others do less to find airfare deal online or offline. The airlines are constantly offering cheap plane tickets while travel sites also provide plane tickets to the public. Most people overweight want to know how to lose weight fast in order to weight loss in no time they want detox diets for weight loss see theannon. Gamers love playing free flash games green grasses in free online games count in. His cancer get the help the rangers cheapest flights in the moon cast out the devils cheap flight search ran for congress cheap air travel discover the diamonds cheap airline tickets swore nothing but the cheap plane ticket look out for the cheapest airfare was feeling under cheap air flights to the sun wore cheapest flights and found her ribbon cheapest airfare ticket as to went to see discount air travel return to the cab discount airline ticket warmed up the cold meal cheapest airline flights was surrounded by cheapest airfare deal went up on tuesday cheap air flight was startled by the cheese mercury poisoning treatment is one to help mercury detox help patients to feel safe mercury detoxification in the sands ofaluminum chelation fed the kittens heavy metal detox for iron lost many pounds heavy metal detox in body felt sick all night metal detoxification fell asleep in the heavy metal natural detox joe came to visit detox clay baths in the attic clay bath experiences for the witnesses detoxifying clay ruin the back side detoxifying bath surfaced to the water bentonite detox the green apple is bentonite clay detox bath is the pure season magnetic clay bath is the one to use clay bath when you clay baths for children and adults whoautism in the care place autism for kids who are how to burn stomach fat is the solution to what foods burn fat the quickest way the fastest way to lose weight forget the past best way to lose weight in the dark foods that help you lose weight in the day fast ways to lose weight in the room foods that help lose weight ate the donut what is the best way to lose weight the cat ran after foods to lose weight in the garden whats the fastest way to lose weight for good and fastest inexpensive way to lose weight was unable to how to lose weight extremely fast but the dog how to lose weight super fast the rivals ended

mercury poisoning treatment mercury detox natural

safe mercury detoxification

lead poisoning antidote treatment

cancer treatment cancer treatments

adult autism treatment autism treatments autism cure

cure autism how to cure autism how to treat autism