[0.5.7] Tekkit-Lite [PvE] [40 slots] [24/7] [Essentials, GriefProtection] Explore! Build! Have Fun!

tmektmek

IP

Rules

1. Be Neighborly

2. No killing, griefing, raiding allowed if somehow you are able to do those things

3. Please don't ask for admin/mod positions, free items, day/night or weather change.

Land Claims

Explore until you find an area of land you'd like to start your first house in. Simply put down a wooden chest and it will claim the area around the chest for you that is protected from other players. Watch this land claim tutorial video for more details on claiming land on the server.

http://youtu.be/yA-Eb_PD4SQ

Mods Removed

no myst - (we may be re-adding this soon)

Banned Items

Mining laser, turtles (a few other things that can be used to grief)

DESC

Looking for fun imaginative cooperative players. Will add voice chat if there is interest. Tons of CPU and bandwidth on this public server.

UPTime

24/7

Whitelist

Whitelist is off come and join

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, really like the sound of your server. Looking for a small Tekkit server me and my friend can play on together and build some really cool stuff hopefully. Together we have a pretty good knowledge of how Tekkit works and want to build something very cool and be able to see other people's creations without fear of being raided just for having our base visible even if it's protected.

IGN: Orange_Ink

Hey, really like the sound of your server. Looking for a small Tekkit server me and my friend can play on together and build some really cool stuff hopefully. Together we have a pretty good knowledge of how Tekkit works and want to build something very cool and be able to see other people's creations without fear of being raided just for having our base visible even if it's protected.

IGN: Orange_Ink

Hi Orange_lnk, come on and join us! Contact me (tmektmek) or AllyKay in game and we'll get you set up with a nice chunk of protected land to build on. :)

in all honesty this server is shit new players are ignored as if they dont exist and when they are spoken to its rudely...

i bassicaly asked for help and advice and no one even spoke to me even the admin ignored me but spoke to other players... not the type of welcomeing

in all honesty this server is shit new players are ignored as if they dont exist and when they are spoken to its rudely...

i bassicaly asked for help and advice and no one even spoke to me even the admin ignored me but spoke to other players... not the type of welcomeing

I'm sorry you had a bad experience vilereaver, we just restarted the server after doing immanence for a couple of hours so it was pretty much full of new people (probably all in the same boat as you.) and for the 10 minutes you were on I was testing some block protection plugins so I didn't see your messages. If you want to give us another try send me a message in game (type "/msg tmektmek hi" )

Happy tekkiting

-tmektmek

I'm sorry you had a bad experience vilereaver, we just restarted the server after doing immanence for a couple of hours so it was pretty much full of new people (probably all in the same boat as you.) and for the 10 minutes you were on I was testing some block protection plugins so I didn't see your messages. If you want to give us another try send me a message in game (type "/msg tmektmek hi" )

Happy tekkiting

-tmektmek

il pass thanks......

been playing on this server for a short while now, and its a lot of fun, the people are nice and friendly for the most part.

BTW if anyone needs work on the server, head EAST from Spawn until you get to the extreme hills biome, in the far end of it is my lighthouse. find me there and i'll put you to work

so i'm having a bit of trouble, i finally got the jetpack for the power armor and i got booted for flying, can you possibly fix this or can i just not use my jetpack? : (

Hi redrex :) I'm re-enabling flying it should be fixed next time we restart the server.

hey tmek, two questions. Firstly I keep seeing [WEB] as a tag. Is this coming from dynamap or an external website (could I have the address either way please). And the other is, are there any mods/admins on the server? it seems to be that it is left unattended for most of the day or at least 10 - 8ish UK time. I know it says don't ask for mod/admin but I would certainly be interested in putting myself forward if there was a position availiable. I have had experience in editing running a tekkit server called xreamcraft, using plugins, editing configs, protecting from attacks and grief through mod exploits etc. Let me know what the situation is. Thanks!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons