[0.5.7]PandaCraftUK[PvE/PvP][40 slots][BukkitForge + plugins][AntiGrief]

Davidk911

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok if this ban is about zeldafan, then my reply is simple, he repetedly spawn camped on some people whos beds lay in their closely laid out home, every time they tried to leave he would kill them and in response i ended up using an entity radar to find and kill him, but other than that i did nothing wrong

yo david, for some reason i ended up becoming banned, any reason why? and if not please unban me, it said banned, banned by an operator

ya it says iv'e been banned by op to and no i was not spawn camping grey i was helping omega get his stuff back and i was not yet a mod so david like corbeneck said I would like to play again and i did not ban u grey u rage quit and david or a norther mod I have done nothing worn killed you when i want a mod and it wasnt at spawn omega and i were getting the items you greafed to get ask david he will back me up

ya it says iv'e been banned by op to and no i was not spawn camping grey i was helping omega get his stuff back and i was not yet a mod so david like corbeneck said I would like to play again and i did not ban u grey u rage quit and david or a norther mod I have done nothing worn killed you when i want a mod and it wasnt at spawn omega and i were getting the items you greafed to get ask david he will back me up

your issue was about about blits

So I log on this morning, and a member by the name of KingRizla says that the sever was hacked. Nukes were used to destroy spawn. David's house was destroyed too. According to King, he said two players with names (or similar names) of Padiwago and Waddigi were saying things like "jizzing on spawn" or something to that extent. He also mentioned they "kicked" him before he could screen shot them. He gave me a time of when it happened, 3:34GMT +1. I can't access console data (least I don't think I can) so David, I leave that to you. Not even sure if this all matters, but just thought I would report it to you anyway.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons