Nuclear Reactor Setup

Munda

I've found the reactor layout that I want, and I figure if I hook up a thermal monitor to it and have it emit when under around 1-2000 degrees, That'll be a decent safety shutoff, but I also want to add a system that turns the reactor off when the MFSU is EDIT: Full, but the trouble is, it's already getting a redstone signal from the thermal monitor. Does anyone know how to set up a system like this?

Well when I try it in creative it turns on with a signal. I think I watched a DW20 video where he said it's the opposite in Tekkit lite to what it was in Classic.

EDIT: Ya, just went into creative and when it gets a signal, it turns on.

Fair enough. I'll look into these NOT gates and stuff and see what I can come up with.

EDIT: Well I'm close I think, but the trouble is, if I get into a situation where the MFSU is full, and it happens to be overheating or something, then it'll just stay on, making the problem worse.

Fair enough. I'll look into these NOT gates and stuff and see what I can come up with.

EDIT: Well I'm close I think, but the trouble is, if I get into a situation where the MFSU is full, and it happens to be overheating or something, then it'll just stay on, making the problem worse.

DFLeTzO.jpg

Also, Lukeb: Your information does not apply to Tekkit Lite. Reactors were changed and now require a redstone signal to turn ON not OFF.

Thanks minchar, I'll definitely have to try this setup. It even has a master on/off switch which is something else I wanted to have.

EDIT: I just set this up with insulated wire and bundled cables so I can have my MFSU and on/off switch in my house, and my reactor farther away.

1zoiwiq.png