[1.0.11] Ironminer Voltz [PvP/factions] [100 Slots]

idlerus

voltz.pngthis is a relaunch for my voltz Server this is now the offical one ^^ i hope to see some old faces.

also We have updated the server quite a bit so its onpar with higher populated ones so our

players have a great experience

our staff are trained and friendly allthough we joke from time to time we take our job seriously and will do our best to help the players

so dont be afraid to ask us for help we will do our best.

we have the donation system checked here we have set up ranks and a info/guide section on how to survive in a voltz server.

we also have a shop section where you can trade obsidian ingots for credits to purchase obsidian armor it is balanced out for instance for 1 obsidian ingot you get 500$ the obsidian shovel also costs $500 because it only uses 1 ingot

we look forward to playing with all of you. this is a pvp server so raiding and griefing is allowed ^^

also please refrain from trying to destroy the spawn.

if you have any questions dont hessitate to ask.

I went on for about half an hour. It lagged that whole time, with between 7 and 12 players online.

thats because the server needed a reset but the owner was really tired we had still yet to implement auto restarts because we are trying to fix plugins that wont work on voltz....

thats because the server needed a reset but the owner was really tired we had still yet to implement auto restarts because we are trying to fix plugins that wont work on voltz....

Well, by all means gimme an update when you have the auto restarts and stuff in place.

For: Staff

I ve got murdered like 1000 times by a guy named Honeyduw3203881 and iam new

the rules say you cant kill new people , i ve got power armor with modules but with help

I adverted him and he ignored me so please Ban Honeyduw3203881. Thanks for your time

I would like to get back some stuff that I lost during the update. for example, i lost 26 heat generators and a lot of coal coke.

I know this isn't your fault, but still really annoying. Please contact me as soon as possible.

Edit: now I also lost 2 HV capacitors when I accidentally installed the plasma cannon upgrade to my power tool. They just disappeared when i took it off again. Nevermind, read that there is a chance that the items disappear.

• 2 weeks later...

And so it's down again :( Been down since i think saturday, and the days are getting pretty long now :/ The admins Idlerus and Vilereaver haven't been on here at these forums since the 20th and 21th of february, so maybe there is no need to write this :/ Gosh I miss the server, even though it's just been a few days ;)

• 1 month later...