[1.4.7]ZodiacCraft[PvE][30 Slots][FantasyMedieval Pack][Plugins]

• No Griefing. First offense is a temp ban. Second is permanent. Cursing is allowed. Just dont spam it. Build responsibly and logically. That means finish what you start and no dirt square house in the middle of a desert.

• Mods
  • Millenaire
  • Reis Minimap
  • Balkons Weaponmod
  • WorldStateCheckpoints
  • BetterStorage
  • ExtendedWorkbench
  • AsgardShield
  • Chainz
  • Backpacks
  • CastleDefenders
  • ChestTransporter
  • CreepersNocreeping
  • Custommobspawner
  • MobSpawnControls
  • Highlands
  • Immibiscore
  • Matmos
  • PamsSimpleRecipes
  • Thaumcraft
  • Usefool Food
  • Metallurgy, Mo Creatures
  • Bibliocraft.

• We are a pro building survival server. That means, we like players who like to build. Like us. We enjoy partaking in large serverwide projects. Its a new server and a new map. So we dont have much. Come join and help build the world!

• 24/7. With unexpected downtime, sometimes. Mainly due to the fact that im not around 24/7 to manage it.

• We dont have many players currently. But hope to change that.

• Currently we are not whitelisted. But that can be arranged if too much griefing goes on.
  • ffbtqw.png
  • qz4wec.png

Our server does use millenaire mod. Which is one of the main focuses. Another main focus mod is CastleDefenders. It allows you to place defenses and make mobs spawn and attack your "castle". Its pretty fun. For the rest of the mods. They are mainly enhancers. So the aim of this modpack isnt really to change how minecraft plays. Just to enhance it.

UPDATE: Pack is on The Platform now. Make sure you are using the new technic launcher!

Heres a small video i put together showing how to install. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LfVegOnKcM

UPDATE 2: We have recently added plugins. Current plugins: Factions, McMMO, TreeAssist, Imonies.

No way! Millenaire on a server? I thought that was SSP! Awesome! Just hope players don't choose to destroy and kill every town in sight...

Well, I will definitely be checking out this server. See ya there!

EDIT: Encountered an issue while installing. I selected a fresh custom pack slot, copy and pasted the pack. (I made sure I chose the right one you listed.) But, when I launched it, it didn't download any of the mods. I have used custom packs before, so I'm sure I did it correctly...

It says you dont have forge mod loader installed. Make sure when you copy and paste the stuff inside the pack, that you dont do any of the downloading stuff with the launcher. Just start the launcher, select the custom one you used. Then login. Dont update or anything.

The customs dont have forge mod loader in them. But the minecraft.jar is in the modpack. In the bin folder.

It says you don't have forge mod loader installed. Make sure when you copy and paste the stuff inside the pack, that you don't do any of the downloading stuff with the launcher. Just start the launcher, select the custom one you used. Then login. Dont update or anything.

The customs dont have forge mod loader in them. But the minecraft.jar is in the modpack. In the bin folder.

What do you mean? it says FML not installed, i just downloded the modpack, put the zip in a custom pack, and then i tried to log onto the server

• 2 weeks later...