Re-adding EE2 (Yes, I am crazy) for SSP

Vaygrim

EE2 isn't for Minecraft 1.4.7, so you'd have to go back to Technic.

FTFY

But yah, EE2 isn't being updated so the only way you will get it in Lite is to update it yourself, I have no information regarding the code, it's avalibility etc so please don't ask

EE2 isn't for Minecraft 1.2.5 1.4.7, so you'd have to go back to Technic.

Thank you for putting it that way, Teraku. Very informative! At least now I know that's not something I can pursue, so I'll just start hoping the new EE3 updates come soon.

(Yeah right.)

Pahimar has said that he's stopped work on EE2 in order to work on EE3 (and his Let's Mod series on YouTube). If I'm not mistaken he will not be making the code for EE2 available for anyone else to update. The Equivalent Exchange thread on the Minecraft Forum has more information if you want to check it out.

Thank you for putting it that way, Teraku. Very informative! At least now I know that's not something I can pursue, so I'll just start hoping the new EE3 updates come soon.

(Yeah right.)

EE3 is actually going forward pretty quickly. And if you still think he's a slow updater, then try coding a mod yourself. It's harder than you think.

I've done enough coding to know that I should respect the mod developers and not bug them asking for time tables. Hence my leaving Pahimar in peace so he can make something awesome with EE3 !

I've actually taken a look at his code and it's taught me quite a few things. I have a private modpack that I use and I coded a little something that adds minium stone recipes to the redpower ores for convenience.

I've actually taken a look at his code and it's taught me quite a few things. I have a private modpack that I use and I coded a little something that adds minium stone recipes to the redpower ores for convenience.

And that's why I like open-source. You can learn a lot of stuff like that.

I have a big respect for Pahimar, I think EE3 is gonna be good. I already like EE3 more than EE2. Heck, if it stayed a minium stone forever, I'd still like it! But I cannot wait to see what all Pahimar includes, I think this time 'round it's more tech-y, and more alchemical.