Launcher wont open

boot101

same dawgs, what yall said to the exact. ploppin it wit the exceptions ait do cracka-Jack-squat neither less i be cray. witch i guess don doubt.

ow, my brain.

how about some info from you guys? "it's broke" doesn't help.

pastebin of log files?

what antivirus do you use?

what's your favorite color?

what java version do you have?

what's your OS? (op already answered on this one, I know)

*cough cough* ehem, Begging your pardon my good men and scholars. Alas twas the .exe that is the core of my vexation. That wayward .jar has delivered me from the grip of distress which held me so firm. That the .exe will not run remains an unfortunate blemish upon mine mind. Oh happy .jar wherefore art thou thine only reprieve until fair and wretched .exe be redeemed. This maze of forum hath revealed to me its secrets and mysteries though many a wandering be had. But emerge triumphant have I, and place upon thy crown my merry laurels of praise. May the posts flow freely and fruitfully until the font of knowledge and generosity overflow. I thank you all good patrons and bid thee good day.

*cough cough* ehem, Begging your pardon my good men and scholars. Alas twas the .exe that is the core of my vexation. That wayward .jar has delivered me from the grip of distress which held me so firm. That the .exe will not run remains an unfortunate blemish upon mine mind. Oh happy .jar wherefore art thou thine only reprieve until fair and wretched .exe be redeemed. This maze of forum hath revealed to me its secrets and mysteries though many a wandering be had. But emerge triumphant have I, and place upon thy crown my merry laurels of praise. May the posts flow freely and fruitfully until the font of knowledge and generosity overflow. I thank you all good patrons and bid thee good day.

Goodnight, sweet technic pack.

Mine good friend, tis no fault of ours! Lest my eyes deceive, you've not told what you should. How then do we aid you without such knowledge as only you can give? Are we not, at this late hour, thy only recourse and source of respite? And does not every form have function beyond its sum? Why then, good lad do you deprive us, and through us, thee?

Nay! I say no aide shall we provide until such time as you have supplied for us thy system specs!

nah brah was jus speachin that i dun fixed dis shiz. i jus be all be runnin da .jar & iz all k naow. les u thinkin u got sum majik wayta fix dat bodacious .exe fur mi.

but hay, if yo wants mah spec i can help a brah out.

windows XP 32-bit

java version 6 update 31

and uh... well i aint all the privy what what else u be all wantin. machines be cray and dont know much bout thees lil miracles yall be wrkin!

Butt pho reels! iz rly prety k nao i tink.

tanks man bro doggy dawgs!

I'm also getting the same problem. Cannot open the .exe's.

I have the latest java v6 Update 31 and I cannot run the server.jar, though I can run the client.jar.

No problem there, but I'd like to setup a local server for myself, and a few friends.

Windows XP 32bit Service pack 2 (Fuck sp3)

AMD Phenom II X4 955 Processor

3.21Ghz, 3.25GB of RAM

Video Card: Nvidia Geforce 9800GT

If not having Service Pack 3 is my problem, then I'll be losing quite a lot of stuff just for a local server on tekkit.

No problems were found in the DirectX diagnostic tool.

The regular Minecraft.exe works, so does the server.

Also, drakeguard edit your post before someone bans you. lol

What the shit? I double posted..Well, at least I can post something useful.

I'm pretty sure it's the Java build. Ever since I got the latest build, my game renders all the chunks, and then trys to un-render them at snails pace causing me to get 0.1fps if I move. This also has been happening in Minecraft.

nah brah was jus speachin that i dun fixed dis shiz. i jus be all be runnin da .jar & iz all k naow. les u thinkin u got sum majik wayta fix dat bodacious .exe fur mi.

but hay, if yo wants mah spec i can help a brah out.

windows XP 32-bit

java version 6 update 31

and uh... well i aint all the privy what what else u be all wantin. machines be cray and dont know much bout thees lil miracles yall be wrkin!

Butt pho reels! iz rly prety k nao i tink.

tanks man bro doggy dawgs!

Hey maaaaan, don't be so like, aggro and all, dude, we allready know about that thing. It's all all cuz of that... java thingy... you've got to have like... twice as many bits in your java to get to work right and stuff.

I found this in the van, dude, it might help you, and i don't need it any more

http://forums.technicpack.net/index.php/topic,4191.0.html

Also, drakeguard edit your post before someone bans you. lol

Nah brosef, he was totally diggin a theme thing in here, 'scool, 's all cool. just chill.

I have to say my favorite post of the day , Good Job my good man!

from olde english to ebonics in <5 posts, amazing. this thread is one of my favorites now. more people should report their problems in the queen's english.

I don't know Olde as well as i'd like, but just for you, i will always submit my bugs in Middle Modern.

Just as soon as i encounter a bug i can't handle on my own.