Thaumscraft 2 preview

killerx09

All I can say is Azanor has gone beyond the call of duty most MC modders face. Not even direwolf's silly voice could detract from that awesomeness.

What is it about Let's Players voices? It seems like pretty much anyone who does an LP, Mod Spotlight, or any kind of review either only speaks swenglish, or has american mumblemouth. I like direwolf20 because he at least enunciates, and i dont have to try and figure out what the reviewer meant by "silverhenenswengenvarden".

So, what does it mean?

fucked if i know. It was for redpower, so my best guess is silver ore, but they were chopping down a rubber tree at the time, so the timing would be a bit strange to talk about silver.

You can do both.

Sure, but I haven't seen Wedge output maps that'd look fun to actually play survival in - YMMV of course, and tbh I didn't play around with the values that much. Guess I'm just boring and prefer worlds that don't have massive floating islands and chasms all the way down to bedrock.

Sure, but I haven't seen Wedge output maps that'd look fun to actually play survival in - YMMV of course, and tbh I didn't play around with the values that much. Guess I'm just boring and prefer worlds that don't have massive floating islands and chasms all the way down to bedrock.

the problem with wedge is scale. a .1 degree change in some places makes the map terrible, but you can have a lot of fun making a map if you make changes in very small amounts