Too Many Items mod not working on Voltz LAN world

Tymeria

My sister and I created a Voltz LAN world but she is having some trouble with the Too Many Items mod. I am the host and am having no difficulty with the mod, it is only when she joins the world that it isn't working for her alone. Any suggestions as to what's going on?

I would make a Chemistry joke, but all the good ones Argon.

Nice to meet you. The name's bond. Ionic bond. Electrons taken, not shared.

Two atoms are walking down the street. One says, "I think I dropped an electron!" and the other replies, "Are you sure?" and the first one says, "I'm positive!".

Two chemists go into a restaurant.

The first one says "I think I'll have an H2O."

The second one says "I think I'll have an H2O too" -- and he died.

Money has recently been discovered to be a not-yet-identified super heavy element.

The proposed name is: Un-obtainium.

The optimist sees the glass half full.

The pessimist sees the glass half empty.

The chemist see the glass completely full, half in the liquid state and half in the vapor state.

I would like to apologize for not adding more jokes... but I only update them.... periodically!

Sorry. I had to.

Nice to meet you. The name's bond. Ionic bond. Electrons taken, not shared.

Two atoms are walking down the street. One says, "I think I dropped an electron!" and the other replies, "Are you sure?" and the first one says, "I'm positive!".

Two chemists go into a restaurant.

The first one says "I think I'll have an H2O."

The second one says "I think I'll have an H2O too" -- and he died.

Money has recently been discovered to be a not-yet-identified super heavy element.

The proposed name is: Un-obtainium.

The optimist sees the glass half full.

The pessimist sees the glass half empty.

The chemist see the glass completely full, half in the liquid state and half in the vapor state.

I would like to apologize for not adding more jokes... but I only update them.... periodically!

Sorry. I had to.

ouch

those all hurt

Unless they changed it, TMI nor NEI are in yogbox. Hence Yogbox.

note satire mark.

Oh, by the way, does this seem like Off-Topic to you? This sort of thing would fit better in Encyclopedia Technica, but you could have just googled the answer. Also, try not to souble post, as the staff frown on that (and not reading the rules)