i keep running out of memory

eeem1214

Can get offer be used on other individuals?

That's a very good question spartanyanni, and I'm glad you asked.

Why yes this deal is compatible with a whole range of individuals. But only for a limited time, so order now.

And I'm abusing my power? Ha! Sooo...what's taken care of in shipping & handling? I might have a job for you...as long as you acknowledge that the funds may or may not be from a Nigerian prince.

stop rollplayig faggots and go away i reported you 10 times each now

the wind gently blows through freakachu's majestic mane as he dons commically large and pixelated sunglasses

"deal with it", he says before riding off into the sunset, ignoring the large, dong shaped explosion behind him.

the wind gently blows through freakachu's majestic mane as he dons commically large and pixelated sunglasses

"deal with it", he says before riding off into the sunset, ignoring the large, dong shaped explosion behind him.

That just made my day.

No, no, no. He says "rollplaying" (ignoring the obvious typo), not "roleplaying"! You're supposed to be rolling into the sunset. You may choose your vehicle of choice, but it must have wheels!

Right, I think I'll just interject here to attempt my best to give help to the unhelpful OP

First off, Grammar, Punctuation, and Spelling are something that shouldn't be tossed out when inconvenient. Saying you have the "latest" version of windows doesn't help at all, because we're not entirely sure of what you think the latest one is. You could have Windows 7, and simply not heard that Windows 8 is available. Also, you're entire post says nothing useful about your problem, only that you run out of memory, which is such a common issue with minecraft that we can't even begin to decipher your root problem causing it without more information, which brings me to my last point that you didn't provide any system information besides your OS (if even that) and the amount of RAM you have.

This is why you were ridiculed mercilessly.

And then, you retaliated in an extremely aggressive manner, and didn't even bother to ask why you were being ridiculed, even when one of the ridiculers was a Moderator, who obviously has the title for a reason.