CompanyCraft has shut down.

austo9988

Name: Gabriel

IGN: vilereaver41

Age/Sex: 21,M

Loc./time zone: Australia/pacific,standard

Why this server: white list is good for safety and it seems no one has applied so hopefully i can get a good headstart not to mention no items are baned :)

Favorite Mod: Mystcraft because of countless dimensions you can visit/create where you can have your own private world.

Why should we accept you:I am a respectful member and a team player i just want to have fun while making a good town, possibly a city

Record: Clean.

One word to describe you: Enthusiastic

Email: [email protected]

Name: Sasja

IGN: XDkaasXD

Age/Sex: 14, F

Loc./time zone: Europe/Amsterdam

Why this server: I love to play minecraft normally, and tekkit makes it complete, I want to play multiplayer because i like to play with others, like, mine together and stuff.

Favorite Mod: Industrialcraft, i guess

Why should we accept you: I like playing with others, im respectful when others do too.

One word to describe you: wonderful. (Jking, friendly i guess)

Name: Slavik

IGN: Olevider

Age/Sex: 19,M

Loc./time zone: Latvia, GMT+2

Why this server: Server what i was playing is offline and i trying to find another good server to play.

Favorite Mod: IC2, BC, TE.

Why should we accept you: Good at making buildings/factoris

One word to describe you: Revolution (find something new for myself every time)

Email: b[email protected]

Name: Aaron

IGN: Snooron

Age/Sex: 21,M

Loc./time zone: UTC+10:00

Why this server: i like small friendly servers, playing single player gets boring

Favorite Mod: red power, i enjoy building and the redpower blocks make the end result a lot better

Why should we accept you: very helpful, great builder, can teach

Record: Clean, no bans.

One word to describe you: friendly

Name - Sean

IGN - A_MissingNo

Age/Sex - 19 / Male

Loc./time zone - Australia / ACST, +9.5

Why this server - Fresh start, mainly. Hoping to find the perfect little server to mess around on

Favorite Mod - Hard to say, like everything for their own random reasons

Why should we accept you - Comic relief?

Record - Clean

One word to describe you - Random

Email - [email protected]

Name: Scott

IGN: Tattsy_

Age/Sex: 18 / Male

Loc./time zone: Australia, +10.00 EST

Why this server: Recently been looking for a nice, smaller server to call home. I enjoy the idea of a white listed server, it's more friendly.

Favorite Mod: Geez just one? Well I guess RP2, especially with all the wiring systems to play with.

Why should we accept you: For good times! I aim to have fun, help others and build impressive contraptions.

One word to describe you: Energetic!

Email: s[email protected]

Name : Mano

IGN : GreekOverdose

Age/Sex : 19 / Male

Loc./time zone : UK, GMT

Why this server : I have been looking for a mature whitelisted server recently and from the ages of the other applicants this server sounds perfect, also I like to explore as many mods as possible so with nothing banned this server should be great.

Favorite Mod : Probably Industrial Craft but I love all the possibilities redpower brings to tekkit.

Why should we accept you :Because I am more than willing to share what knowledge I know about Tekkit and also I would love to be a part of this community.

Record : Clean

One word to describe you : Selfless

Email : [email protected]

Name: Jack

IGN: killer380

Age/Sex: 16/Male

Loc./Time Zone: Canada/MDT

Why This Server: My old server has recently went down. I was looking for a great server with reasonable rules to play on. I enjoy having smaller communities because it brings everyone together more and you get to know who is on the server. This server seems very well updated with everything and isn't overloaded with things like multiple worlds and other stuff like economy.

Favorite Mod: I would have to say my favorite mod is RP2, I am also looking into AE which just came into tekkit in 0.6.

Why should we accept you: I am very good at the majority of the mods in tekkit I enjoy helping people out with what their doing and I also like to build nice inventions that everyone can benefit from.

Record: Clean

One word to describe you: Complex

Name: Daniel

IGN: Dwillix

Age/Sex: 16,M

Loc./time zone: Pacific Standard

Why this server: Because i love watching the yogcast have fun on tekkit and thought i would try it out for myself. Favorite Mod: Industrialcraft because it enhances the playing quality of minecraft by adding all sorts of useful things Why should we accept you: Because i have lots of knowledge of FTB and can help build community projects, also i was on the tekkit forums last night reading up on all the mods. Record: Clean.

One word to describe you: Entertaining Email: [email protected]

Name: Dalton

IGN: MeepyMan

Age/Sex: 13,M

Loc./time zone: Central, Us and Canada

Why this server: Because i want to share my talent with other people.

Favorite Mod: Ic2

Why should we accept you: I am very good at tekkit lite and would be a very good person to have on this server

One word to describe you: Fun

Name: Josh

IGN: Stradian

Age/Sex: 19,M

Loc./time zone: American Central

Why this server: Server has nothing banned, and items are protected from pvp. The server also has focus on township.

Favorite mod: RedPower2

Why should we accept you: CC Programming know-how, logic circuity experience, I like building large structures.

One World to describe you: dedicated

email: [email protected]

Name: Alex

IGN: Sonicx00222 (so original, right)

Age/Sex: 14, M

Loc./time zone: Florida/Eastern Standard

Why this server: I miss my old small server that was recently taken down by Comcast, so I'm looking forward to a new start on a new server. I like the server's theme and the fact that there's no griefing.

Favorite Mod: RP2 and probably Dimensional Doors, due to the exploration aspect.

Why should we accept you: I know Lua and some FORTH, the RP2 programming language. I'm good with redwiring, tubes, frameships, that sort of thing.

One word to describe you: Unique

Name: Steve

IGN: Djinn42

Age/Sex: 27,M

Loc./time zone: VA, EST

Why this server: Looking for a new server for me and my friends to join. Our old server seems to be crashing a lot recently and admin is almost never on or around to restart the server.

Favorite Mod: Power armor, nothing is better than running around in my Mayor Adam West skin pretending to be batman.

Why should we accept you: I have a vast amount of experience with all mods except CC. I don't like CC, but I am very good with hooking up systems "even solar factories" so there is no overflow.

One word to describe you: Amazing

Email: djinn42@aol.com

Name: Guido

IGN: Neijwiert

Age/Sex: 18,M

Loc./time zone: Netherlands, UTC/GMT +1 hour

Why this server: I played on a tekkit server before and it's really neat with all the new possibilities you have. However many fun things were blocked that's why I would like to try out the full potential of the mods.

Favorite Mod: ComputerCraft

Why should we accept you: I obey the rules and follow them strictly

One word to describe you: Driven

Name: Ronny

IGN: thatcubandude21

Age/sex:14

Loc./time zone:Us eastern

Why this server: I Think that White listed servers are really special because the common griefers and raiders wouldnt be let in and it would be a good community of people.I Also love Tekkit and building new things.

Favorite mod: Redpower

Why should we accept you:I Follow the rules and i could be a big help with any problems or jobs you give me.

Record:I Think one ban on a white listed server because i was working with this new guy and I had this sign that was a combo of our names.I leave for a while and he destroys it and makes it his name.So,I take the condenser I made and left.The Owner didn't Believe me and I was banned.

One word to describe you dedicated

Name: Ronny

IGN: thatcubandude21

Age/sex:14

Loc./time zone: Us Eastern

Why this server: I Think that White listed servers are really special because the common griefers and raiders wouldnt be let in and it would be a good community of people.I Also love Tekkit and building new things.

Favorite mod: Redpower

Why should we accept you:I Follow the rules and i could be a big help with any problems or jobs you give me.

Record:I Think one ban on a white listed server because i was working with this new guy and I had this sign that was a combo of our names.I leave for a while and he destroys it and makes it his name.So,I take the condenser I made and left.The Owner didn't Believe me and I was banned.

One word to describe you: Dedicated

Name: Alek

IGN: frycfry

Age/Sex: 14, Male

Loc./Time Zone: US Eastern Time

Why this server: I really enjoy white listed servers because it gets rid of all the griefers and other people who cause havoc to the world of Minecraftia. I am also looking for a good server to start my own company Fry Inc., and your server looks like the best one yet!

Favorite Mod: Redpower 2

Why we should accept you: I am a very trustworthy guy, being an admin on a couple of other servers and getting good remarks on my niceness and trustworthiness (What I mean about trustworthy is no griefing, stealing, abusing my power as an admin, etc.)

One word to describe you: Trustworthy

Name: David

IGN: Sweatywang22 (Sorry but it used to be a freind's account, I wish I could change it)

Age/Sex: 13, M

Loc./time zone: US, EST

Why this server: Mostly because it has a 20 Player cap, I prefer smaller servers due to the fact that people happen to be friendlier!

Favorite Mod: Industrial craft2 (IC2) because it has an easy-to-use interface and it was one of my first played mods when I first started tekkit.

Why should we accept you: I'll try to stay away from forming problems from staff and I will do my best to obey the rules!

One word to describe you: Creative

Name: Alex

IGN: JackleSL

Age/Sex: 14,M

Loc./time zone: MI,EST

Why this server: I am looking for a new server to start playing tekkit lite on because I have been playing tekkit classic and have pretty much given up hope that it will update. I also like whitelisted servers because they are usually more friendly.

Favorite Mod: To hard to pick one.

Why should we accept you: I am not immature and I can build some pretty awesome things.

Record: None.

One word to describe you: Derpy.

Name: owen

IGN: whalersgoalie

Age/Sex: 14,M

Loc./time zone: RI, EST

Why this server: I enjoy playing with friendly people and experimenting with new things WITHOUT BEING RAIDED/GREIFED, this server looks like it will allow me to do this and have fun.

Favorite Mod: industrial craft 2 because it adds a whole bunch of awesome agricultaral things

Why should we accept you: I am good at farming and can do alot with a little (I am also a pretty good builder)

One word to describe you: funny