Antikas Plays: Hexxit 3 / Crash Landing / FTB / And More [720p]

antikas

Minecraft - Cosmos Server - Episode 7: The Docks

Today we work a little on the docks, asI test out some new video recording software (dxtory). Sorry for any rough cuts, or lag in the recording. Not sure about that software yet. Opinions wanted on the mountain-- what should I do with the overhang?

eCLjISDl.jpg

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minecraft - Fellowship - Episode 1: My Burden to Bear

Have you ever wondered what would have happened had the Council of Elrond entrusted the ring to someone like me, instead of the fellowship? Find out, as I explore the Fellowship modpack and embark upon my own journey through Middle Earth... to destroy the Ring once and for all.

pwDZrG2l.jpg

Minecraft - Fellowship - Episode 2: Dwarven Smeltery (Tinkers Construct)

The dwarves help me set up a tinkers construct smeltery. Well, mostly they get in the way. We also have rumblings of dragons! ;)

Have you ever wondered what would have happened had the Council of Elrond entrusted the ring to someone like me, instead of the fellowship? Find out, as I explore the Fellowship modpack and embark upon my own journey through Middle Earth... to destroy the Ring once and for all.

GE0Kf06l.jpg

Minecraft - Feed the Beast (Mindcrack) - Episode 14: GTA V Prank!

After lightning destroys a good portion of my buddy's house while he was away playing GTA V, Sicken and I attempt to correct the situation with a late night prank. Don't worry, we also left a care package to help him rebuild. ;)

** VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED: MAY CONTAIN COARSE LANGUAGE AND (IM)MATURE SUBJECT MATTER **

SSNIH38l.jpg

Minecraft Galacticraft - MoonQuest Challenge - Episode 1 - A Not So Terrible Start!

Based on the Yogscast's MoonQuest pack, Sicken and I issue a challenge to all Youtubers (large and small) in a race to the moon. First one there get's cake!

With this challenge issued, we start off with spending our time wisely. Sicken collects some awesome hats and we smear mud on our bodies.

KjlZywvl.png

Minecraft Galacticraft - MoonQuest Challenge - Episode 2 - Moving on up!

Today I dig a hole, make huge advances in the science of hole digging, and also dig a hole. Sicken sings a song. Oh, and... we get our tinkers construct smeltery set up because we are are going to win the crap out of this series!

Based on the Yogscast's MoonQuest pack, Sicken and I issue a challenge to all Youtubers (large and small) in a race to the moon. First one there get's cake!

J1dtjV4l.png

Minecraft Galacticraft - MoonQuest Challenge - Episode 3 - Adventure time!

Having geared up with tinkers construct stuff, we head off for some adventure! Sicken gets an infection in his thing, I am swallowed whole by quicksand, and we save an entire forest from certain destruction!

Q3TaVl5l.png

Minecraft Galacticraft - MoonQuest Challenge - Episode 4 - Eat all the things!

We're back from our crazy village excusion, and focused on finding diamonds! It's time to make us a quarry and eat all the things!

4JFQSVdl.png

Minecraft - Hexxit - Episode 16: Shelob's Lair

Having established our presense in the North, we are forced to take up arms against our neighbours, and deal with some uncooperative vassals to the East. Then, we stumbled upon something terrible!

HGouWzel.jpg

Minecraft Galacticraft - MoonQuest Challenge - Episode 5 - The quarry requires power?

Sicken and I devise a power scheme that will really complete the look of our mad scientist laboratory (eventually)! Also, naked sheep.. kids look away!

zgXMT1Ol.jpg

Minecraft Galacticraft - MoonQuest Challenge - Episode 6 - Battery box of broken

Sicken installs a solar panel upside down, and I fail to make a battery box. Undaunted by these setbacks we advance into a new era of technology and wonderment! Also, naked sheep (for real this time).. kids look away!

298CzL1l.png

Minecraft - Cosmos Server - Episode 10: Terraform Prank!

Now that John has started construction on his space base,Sicken and Chris give me a hand in the largest prank ever-- a total biome conversion! XD

(Not being jerks, we'll help with the clean up)

E3SmTX4l.jpg