Antikas Plays: Hexxit 3 / Crash Landing / FTB / And More [720p]

antikas

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minecraft - Attack of the B-Team : Episode 4 - Research Center!

We are back on the Cosmos server, running the crazy Attack of the B-Team pack! Today, we work some more on the Research Center by installing a security gate.

Minecraft - Attack of the B-Team : Episode 5 - Dinosaur in a box!

We are back on the Cosmos server, running the crazy Attack of the B-Team pack! Today, we test the dinosaur box, and make cow food so we can make dinosaur food!

Minecraft - Attack of the B-Team : Episode 6 - Monkey Business!!

We are back on the Cosmos server, running the crazy Attack of the B-Team pack! Lots of small projects today, including some automation troubleshooting and making new friends!

Minecraft Galacticraft - MoonQuest : Episode 52 - Life Support MKII

Mars life support gets an upgrade based an experimental oxygen supply. Also we work on the base a bit to make space for a proper power system.

Minecraft - Attack of the B-Team : Episode 7 - The Cost of Progress!

We are back on the Cosmos server, running the crazy Attack of the B-Team pack! We are starting on the lab today, and find a small surprise!

"Nom nom nom!" Agrarian Skies : Minecraft Modded Survival Sky Block! #1

Join KitchenFire and I as we tackle Agrarian Skies, the amazing new modded skyblock map created by JadedCat. Quest book spaghetti, here we come!

Dirt Wars! | Agrarian Skies : Minecraft Modded Survival Sky Block! #3
Join KitchenFire and I as we tackle Agrarian Skies, the amazing new modded skyblock map created by JadedCat. A little friendly competition, and we got all the things!

Death Trap! | Agrarian Skies : Minecraft Modded Survival Sky Block! #4

Join KitchenFire and I as we tackle Agrarian Skies, the amazing new modded skyblock map created by JadedCat. In this episode, we show you how not to build a mob farm.

Minecraft - Attack of the B-Team : Episode 11 - Power Center

We are back on the Cosmos server, running the crazy Attack of the B-Team pack! We have updated to 1.0.12a, and MFR seems to be broken. Time to do some building!

Naked and Afraid | Michael Deering's MHC : July | Day 2 

We've signed up for Michael Deering's MHC, and we're running naked and afraid through the jungle. Today we're full of cookies and wishful thinking!

Edited by antikas

The Kitchen is on Fire! | Agrarian Skies : Minecraft Modded Survival Sky Block! #5
Join KitchenFire and I as we tackle Agrarian Skies, the amazing new modded skyblock map created by JadedCat. I build a killer cobblegen, our server host goes bankrupt, and I try to make amends for nearly killing Kitchen. ;)

Edited by antikas