Antikas Plays: Hexxit 3 / Crash Landing / FTB / And More [720p]

antikas

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Minecraft Galacticraft - MoonQuest : Episode 37 - Futurecraft
After drooling over some epic Futurecraft vehicles and titans, we scrape together the resources to set up a quarry. Warning: audio desync in this video (and I couldn't fix it in editing).

Minecraft Galacticraft - MoonQuest : Episode 38 - Look at the thing!!
Sicken and I start putting together some mekamism jetpacks, and work our way through the puzzle that is hydrogen production.

Minecraft - Modded Survival Island: Episode 10 - Lost at Sea

Stranded in this epic survival island map by IndianaCrafting, follow me as I use the FTB Agrarian Skies modpack to survive in this amazing landscape, while battling vicious wildlife and my own incompetence.

Minecraft Galacticraft - MoonQuest : Episode 42 - Beach House Storage

With beach real estate at a premium, we put together a compact and (very) high tech storage solution. And it has integrated crafting! And it will make you breakfast in the morning!

Minecraft - Modded Survival Island: Episode 11 - Ex Nihilo

Stranded in this epic survival island map by IndianaCrafting, follow me as I use the FTB Agrarian Skies modpack to survive in this amazing landscape, while battling vicious wildlife and my own incompetence.

Minecraft - Attack of the B-Team : Episode 1 - Adventure Emporium

We are back on the Cosmos server, running the crazy Attack of the B-Team pack! To kick this series off, we're going to look at my Adventure Emporium build and plans for what comes next... Jurassic Park!

Minecraft - Modded Survival Island: Episode 12 - Power failure

Stranded in this epic survival island map by IndianaCrafting, follow me as I use the FTB Agrarian Skies modpack to survive in this amazing landscape, while battling vicious wildlife and my own incompetence

Minecraft - Attack of the B-Team : Episode 3 - Epic Steam Machine!!

We are back on the Cosmos server, running the crazy Attack of the B-Team pack! Today, we take a peak at the Research Center, unstuff the epic steam machine, and work on an XP farm!

Minecraft - Modded Survival Island: Episode 13 - Infini-Lava Rig!