BULL

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My fav. is 4 as of now. I did not expect that much from 343 so my expectations were low and after Reach... It surprised me how polished it was! The ending could have been more epic but hey? What can ya do. I just hope I'm still around in 5.

Fun? ABSOLUTELY! Tedious? Oh my god!

Edit: Damn ningas!

So very true, the messed up at reach, but oh my god, 4. Amazing. I kinda like the ending though, even though it has a damn cliffhanger...

I'll be around for 5 for sure. Heck, even for 6, 7, 8 and 9.

Also, have you seen bungie's new project? It looks really cool.

Edit: what's up with these ninjas?

Okay, planning on an open forum is kinda too obvious anyways.

But let it be known that my loyalty lies with luke unless someone can give me an better offer than universal domination.

But Luke, you better not fire those rings of yours...

But let it be known that my loyalty lies with luke unless someone can give me an better offer than universal domination.

If you proceed with your plan, my army of crustaceans will make YOU into food.

So very true, the messed up at reach, but oh my god, 4. Amazing. I kinda like the ending though, even though it has a damn cliffhanger...

I'll be around for 5 for sure. Heck, even for 6, 7, 8 and 9.

Also, have you seen bungie's new project? It looks really cool.

REACH WAS THE BEST. Or second to the first, given the first ones relatively early release date.

I'm sorry. I fired one already... I lost part of my ship though, no probs. Also, let's combine forces. Me, who kicked that didact's butt, luke a mothaf didact and you :D

Edit: Kocken, NOOOO don't fall into the trap of reach! :o It was fun, but it didn't have that halo feel/quality.

Don't worry. All under my command will have safety in a shield world.

"'The sword and the shield'. They used their sword but left their shield behind. Why?"

For me to use now!

I'm sorry. I fired one already... I lost part of my ship though, no probs. Also, let's combine forces. Me, who kicked that didact's butt, luke a mothaf didact and you :D

Edit: Kocken, NOOOO don't fall into the trap of reach! :o It was fun, but it didn't have that halo feel/quality.

Great plan!

If you proceed with your plan, my army of crustaceans will make YOU into food.

We shall boil the oceans with our plasma weapons!

Solution: huge ass screen + controller vibration max + dark room. That should fix your problems.

+ Friends to laugh at each others dumb deaths = Great time!

Edit as I catch up to ninjas: I have seen it! Destiny right? I cant wait! Looks polished already!

+ Friends to laugh at each others dumb deaths = Great time!

That too yeah! So many dumb deaths, hilarious. I had one time, my friend accidentally stuck me, in panic I ran towards him, killing us both, forcing us to restart the mission XD (almost all skulls activated)

That too yeah! So many dumb deaths, hilarious. I had one time, my friend accidentally stuck me, in panic I ran towards him, killing us both, forcing us to restart the mission XD (almost all skulls activated)

Does not compare to this! In Reach on that one level where you assault the shield things I was driving a hijacked Wrath and my friend was riding a ghost pushing me. I went over a small hill and went flying! I think I ended up over a cliff after 30 or so flips. On the other side I fell on my friend who's ghost had gone flying too and killed him with Iron on. Oh so funny!

Does not compare to this! In Reach on that one level where you assault the shield things I was driving a hijacked Wrath and my friend was riding a ghost pushing me. I went over a small hill and went flying! I think I ended up over a cliff after 30 or so flips. On the other side I fell on my friend who's ghost had gone flying too and killed him with Iron on. Oh so funny!

Oh yeah, those glitches. Those are hilarious, seen quite a lot of em. I also love to drop my ordnance on top of people/vehicles. Do you know Roosterteeth? They do a YouTube series: fails of the weak, showing funny bloopers/fails/glitches of halo reach and 4. Also they're doing this amazing series "Red vs Blue" it's a halo story thingy awesomeness funnyness Blarg.

Oh yeah, those glitches. Those are hilarious, seen quite a lot of em. I also love to drop my ordnance on top of people/vehicles. Do you know Roosterteeth? They do a YouTube series: fails of the weak, showing funny bloopers/fails/glitches of halo reach and 4. Also they're doing this amazing series "Red vs Blue" it's a halo story thingy awesomeness funnyness Blarg.

Oh I did watch them! I stopped after 7 9 but might get back into them. Got to love fails! They always cheer me up!

Oh I did watch them! I stopped after 7 but might get back into them. Got to love fails! They always cheer me up!

Yeah, me too. Also, you. Must. Watch. The. Whole. Thing. It is freaking cool. So many plot twists, epic sauce. Although, if you're looking for a good laugh, season 4 or 5 was best (I think it was one of those, right?)