BULL

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The box has gained sentience? I not sure how that will end, but probably with something rhyming with room.

It will find and post all the funny things the internet has to offer! Sct just needs to program it!

Edit: Green's is way better!

The box has gained sentience? I not sure how that will end, but probably with something rhyming with room.

You could say that. According to my calculations, the collective stupidity of the entire forums collected into one place has caused a "stupidity singularity". The box hasn't gained sentience per se, but has basically become pure stupidity that is self aware. It's the essence of pure stupid, and it knows it. I'd say the box is either suicidally depressed or homicidally insane. Possibly both.

Nope, I mean something with not too much armor...and also something which is very retarded or rare.

Well, my experience with thaumcraft (2) says that a high concentration of vis or taint will manifest itself upon the world in the form of crystals, fairy-ish energy balls, pestilince and zombies, and I'm sure stupidity works kinda alike. Crystals, fairy balls and zombies are not known to be well protected.

OBS! If you run the test, I'd love to see some data, it would benefit my research greatly!

Hey! Thats my evil plan!

Lolno, that plan was copyrighted by myself for myself years ago. Heck, I don't even know who hired me for it.

On that matter, interested in buying the document? I'm not a villain myself, just an exceptional, independant henchman for hire.

Oh, and how did you plan to do it?

EDIT: The moon has received massive damage by the asteroid

What? You weren't supposed to use the asteroid to push, I was merely giving you an option to deflect an asteroid instead of the moon, incase you were a pansy!

I was going to use overlapping magnetic fields to grap hold of the ferrous mateials in the asteroids. This also has the added effect of filtering out lightweight rocks that would break upon entering the atmosphere. If you have the patent I would be willing to offer 2IC in my new world order and the honour of knocking Aldersch off his ass a few times for it.

Feel free to violate my copyright with your wastly inferior methods, just be aware that it may cause nausea, fainting, and waking up in a baththub filled with ice with a missing kidney and your balls stapled to your face. Not necessarily in that order.

the honour of knocking Aldersch off his ass a few times for it.

Aldersch will need to be departed from the planet if you want this to go well.

EDIT: Bloody ninjas messing up the flow of this three-way conversation.

Feel free to violate my copyright with your wastly inferior methods, just be aware that it may cause nausea, fainting, and waking up in a baththub filled with ice with a missing kidney and your balls stapled to your face. Not necessarily in that order.

Is my offer of kicking Aldersch not egnough?

$400 000.

Those must have been cheap rounds. Did you get them for 3 cents each?

I'm a cyborg. >_>

Aldersch will need to be departed from the planet if you want this to go well.

EDIT: Bloody ninjas messing up the flow of this three-way conversation.

I'm a cyborg. >_>