BULL

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, seems like people see bullfish as mainly a problem. I would rather see it as a resource. Lots of fresh steaks wandering around and all that. It's my main source of food in the surf and turf category.

Also - If you are in a class where half the people is messed up, how do you know which half you belong to?

Hmm, seems like people see bullfish as mainly a problem. I would rather see it as a resource. Lots of fresh steaks wandering around and all that. It's my main source of food in the surf and turf category.

Bullfish? How long as it been since this thread completely derailed from that subject?

But on that note, I disagree. Although bullfish do result in a lot of food if dealt with properly, the damage they cause can cost far more money than buying that much steak would.

Miner. Im an ancient alien with bad ass armor tech milenia ahead of what Miner is made out of!

Not to mention the Current PAINS Heavyweight Champion, you don't mess with that belt

If you are in a class where half the people is messed up, how do you know which half you belong to?

Depends on if you consider yourself to be messed up (I know I am)

And lukeb, so you're saying that you're not human... I will keep that in mind when the next versions of my body get assembled.

I am eons more advanced than you!

Oh. Should I make an emergancy plan against him just incase? As a free bonus to our impending partnership?

That would work nicely. We shall rule this pathetic world then move on the Universe! We might want to come up with something for Aldersch as well as he might be a thorn in our side...

Wait, we're going intergalactic here? Anyways, battle related minions and such is of course practical, but I'm an engineer at heart, not a commander. I like to build things. A base of operation and some resources, as well as access to your otherworldly technology, would be more beneficial.

Side note: what does those things run on?

Wait, we're going intergalactic here? Anyways, battle related minions and such is of course practical, but I'm an engineer, not a commander. I build things. A base of operation and some resources, as well as access to your otherworldly technology, is more what I'm looking for.

Potatoes

As a cyborg in the 31th century, owner of Cyborg Industries, building hightech lifeforms for sale, I can't really accept this evil plan. I have to contact GregTech Intergalactical and his team to prevent your alien scum from invading the earth.

GregTech? So you guys explode if left in the rain? "ooooh, I'm so scared"

Wait, we're going intergalactic here? Anyways, battle related minions and such is of course practical, but I'm an engineer, not a commander. I build things. A base of operation and some resources, as well as access to your otherworldly technology, is more what I'm looking for.

I can get Ender Wiggin to command them. If you want super advanced tech I can just give you access to my personal arsenal...

Miniature fission I think. You can improve them if you want.

Ah, I actually have some experience with commanding, but it's pretty low scale stuff. Raiding parties, drop in-drop out missions etc.

Are these things sentient and hard to produce? Anyways, I'll personalize some for sure, I'm very interested in fusion-based plasma weaponary.

If you have the resources I could get working on a black-hole-based weapon, I have some designs figured out...

GregTech? So you guys explode if left in the rain? "ooooh, I'm so scared"

No, I mean their spacestation being capable to travel in time. We're already having a battle with spambots at IndustrialCraft², but I'm sure I can get support from them.

And for betraying the humanity, I will search you, I will kill you and I will drink another oil can.

Ah, I actually have some experience with commanding, but it's pretty low scale stuff. Raiding parties, drop in-drop out missions etc.

Are these things sentient and hard to produce? Anyways, I'll personalize some for sure, I'm very interested in fusion-based plasma weaponry.

If you have the resources I could get working on a black-hole-based weapon, I have some designs figured out...

Black holes? Easy. I have two in my suit. They are how I can influence gravity! We forerunners created and destroyed them with ease.

As for production, we have to go the way of matrix for that...

I love them! Personally Halo is my all time favorite game series! Portal is a close second. Second week of it out I had them all legendary all alone!

Yeah! I got all the collectors edition versions :P (OCD?) What do you think is the best Halo? I'm thinking 2 or 4. Also, portal is epic. (The cake was, btw, never a lie) Legendary is so much fun to play, isn't it?

No, I mean their spacestation being capable to travel in time. We're already having a battle with spambots at IndustrialCraft², but I'm sure I can get support from them.

Pffft, I already made a 500 Megawatt laser cannon which target any "weird" distortion in space time. Anything traveling in time inside our solar system is toast, although it would probably fire at black holes, too...

My fav. is 4 as of now. I did not expect that much from 343 so my expectations were low and after Reach... It surprised me how polished it was! The ending could have been more epic but hey? What can ya do. I just hope I'm still around in 5.

Fun? ABSOLUTELY! Tedious? Oh my god!

Edit: Damn ningas!