BULL

I'll get back into it then then.(Double words without breaking the English language? What?)

Side note: 8 pages and no closing? What is this?

My theory, we aren't harming anyone yet, so It's fine.

Also, what? Where double words? What do you mean? I am a Latinist, so I sometimes use (nowadays)crazy grammatical constructions and Latin plurals (like forae instead of forums).

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My theory, we aren't harming anyone yet, so It's fine.

Also, what? Where double words? What do you mean? I am a Latinist, so I sometimes use (nowadays)crazy grammatical constructions and Latin plurals (like forae instead of forums).

Luke is talking about his repetition of the word "then" in uncertain terms and shaky grammar.

Pffft, I already made a 500 Megawatt laser cannon which target any "weird" distortion in space time. Anything traveling in time inside our solar system is toast, although it would probably fire at black holes, too...

Need more than 500 Megawatts to catch the TARDIS buddy.

Rythian? Oh Lord I haven't watched any of the Yogscast in forever! Well, I watch Sip's Sim City. I'll watch anything non-FTB/Tekkit of theirs, however.

Also, no. I refuse to join someone who's friend tried to destroy the TARDIS. Poor Doctor.

Rythian? Oh Lord I haven't watched any of the Yogscast in forever! Well, I watch Sip's Sim City. I'll watch anything non-FTB/Tekkit of theirs, however.

Also, no. I refuse to join someone who's friend tried to destroy the TARDIS. Poor Doctor.

The laser is calibrated not to hit the TARDIS, as it was The Doctor that hired me for that project. Something about how he wanted to stop random jackasses from messing up the flow of history.

I doubt that, the Doctor wouldn't kill people for no reason. Plus people like Jack and River. Why would he kill them pointlessly?

Also, I cannot wait either, but my Grandmother wants me to go to her house and although she has BBCAmerica, I can't watch it. :,( I will later though, because my step-grandmother will record/on demand.