[3.1.2]Techluminal Tekkit[No PVP][50 Slots][Greylist][24/7][Essentials Eco][EMCShop][LWC]

Ajgeek

1. Minecraft Username: Obbimauler

2. What is your experience with Tekkit? Played since it came out, on and off

3. Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, please explain. Nope

4. What do you plan on doing in Techluminal Tekkit?: Anything and everything. I want to be a a part of a small community where I feel my efforts will contribute to the greater good on a larger scale.

I know AJ from Orphicraft, we had a town together and I ran the pioneering factory

Hey obbi you have accepted

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Minecraft Username:llbird08

2. What is your experience with Tekkit? magic

3. Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, please explain. not that i know of

4. What do you plan on doing in Techluminal Tekkit? makeing lots of redmater and helping others that need help

1. Minecraft Username:llbird08

2. What is your experience with Tekkit? magic

3. Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, please explain. not that i know of

4. What do you plan on doing in Techluminal Tekkit? makeing lots of redmater and helping others that need help

We look forward to having you, you've been accepted

Username: Mikgulv

What is your experience with tekkit?: Ive played tekkit for a few month now. found it amazing, but mostly bacis stuff. so i hope i could learn some new stuff from you guys :)

Have you ever been banned from a server? if so please explain: I haven't , im new to play on servers :) only had my own little server for me and my friends

What do you plan on doing here at techluminal tekkit?: Gosh, build a big ass house, with a factory in the back yard, and making cookies for everyone :). i want to learn new stuff and this server sounded awesome, so here i am :)

Username: Mikgulv

What is your experience with tekkit?: Ive played tekkit for a few month now. found it amazing, but mostly bacis stuff. so i hope i could learn some new stuff from you guys :)

Have you ever been banned from a server? if so please explain: I haven't , im new to play on servers :) only had my own little server for me and my friends

What do you plan on doing here at techluminal tekkit?: Gosh, build a big ass house, with a factory in the back yard, and making cookies for everyone :). i want to learn new stuff and this server sounded awesome, so here i am :)

Welcome to techluminal tekkit

Username popsnop123

I have lots of experience for tekkit

I have never been banned from a server

I want to grow my tekkit knowledge and have a nice server to grow that on hence why I am filling in this form

P.s. I am slow at typing so that's why I didn't put the questions in

Username popsnop123

I have lots of experience for tekkit

I have never been banned from a server

I want to grow my tekkit knowledge and have a nice server to grow that on hence why I am filling in this form

P.s. I am slow at typing so that's why I didn't put the questions in

Welcome to tlt

Hello,

1. Minecraft Username: Wee_Odin

2. What is your experience with Tekkit? about 2 months now.

3. Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, please explain. I have never been banned from any server.

4. What do you plan on doing in Techluminal Tekkit? Well I hope to fit in with the community, relax, and build some projects that I had in mind before the server I was playing on decided to close doors.

I also hope that the server has plans to keep active for some months. I have unfortunately joined 2 previous servers and donated reasonable sums within weeks of them closing.

Hello,

1. Minecraft Username: Wee_Odin

2. What is your experience with Tekkit? about 2 months now.

3. Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, please explain. I have never been banned from any server.

4. What do you plan on doing in Techluminal Tekkit? Well I hope to fit in with the community, relax, and build some projects that I had in mind before the server I was playing on decided to close doors.

I also hope that the server has plans to keep active for some months. I have unfortunately joined 2 previous servers and donated reasonable sums within weeks of them closing.

I can personally relate to that experience where you donate a large sum money and the server closes that is actually why techluminal tekkit exists and don't worry I would never dream of putting people through the disappointment that i went threw on the old server I played. I cant wait to see you on. You have been added

Great, thank you. I look forward joining up, and finding my way. Does the server have a website where I can access information on rules, banned items and donator deals?

Our website is currently down but should be up today hopefully if not by friday at least

Our donation store is at techluminaltekkit.buycraft.net

1. Minecraft Username:breakingyogibeat

2. What is your experience with Tekkit?2 years

3. Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, please explain.no bans

4. What do you plan on doing in Techluminal Tekkit?make it my new server i play everyday and make some weird but amazing buildings and farms

1. Minecraft Username:breakingyogibeat

2. What is your experience with Tekkit?2 years

3. Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, please explain.no bans

4. What do you plan on doing in Techluminal Tekkit?make it my new server i play everyday and make some weird but amazing buildings and farms

You have beem added

1. Minecraft Username: woof1375

2. What is your experience with Tekkit? I have been using it for about 5 months and have had a lot of fun

3. Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, please explain. no

4. What do you plan on doing in Techluminal Tekkit? Since I have only solo'ed, I would like to try the experience with other people and try to build some efficient machines

1. Minecraft Username: woof1375

2. What is your experience with Tekkit? I have been using it for about 5 months and have had a lot of fun

3. Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, please explain. no

4. What do you plan on doing in Techluminal Tekkit? Since I have only solo'ed, I would like to try the experience with other people and try to build some efficient machines

You have been added

Username:Zeylander

What is your experience with tekkit?:i consider myself a veteran with tekkit, however since its been a while i'll have to jump back into the flow to remember everything. i started playing about a year ago, maybe more and learned it VERY quickly.

Have you ever been banned from a server? if so please explain:nope, never have and never will be.

What do you plan on doing here at techluminal tekkit?:i plan on finding an amazing community which is the first thing i look for when i join a server for the first time. builiding wise i'm not sure yet. however i can assure you the community can only benefit from my presence :D

Username:Zeylander

What is your experience with tekkit?:i consider myself a veteran with tekkit, however since its been a while i'll have to jump back into the flow to remember everything. i started playing about a year ago, maybe more and learned it VERY quickly.

Have you ever been banned from a server? if so please explain:nope, never have and never will be.

What do you plan on doing here at techluminal tekkit?:i plan on finding an amazing community which is the first thing i look for when i join a server for the first time. builiding wise i'm not sure yet. however i can assure you the community can only benefit from my presence :D

Welcome to Techluminal Tekkkit

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons