[3.1.2]Techluminal Tekkit[No PVP][50 Slots][Greylist][24/7][Essentials Eco][EMCShop][LWC]

Ajgeek

To all those that lost stuff I will be on tomorrow and the next day to give back what you lost and to help you rebuild what has been lost do to the rollback. And i will personally start taking back up around midnight my time every 2 days so if this every happens again ill have back ups from shorter times. And to all the newer players welcome and to all the old player hope to see you in game :)

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Minecraft Username: hamuki

2. What is your experience with Tekkit? Not the biggest, i havent played it that much.. But iwanna learn more now..

3. Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, please explain. I have been banned from plenty of servers... But I have not been banned from any tekkit servers EVER. I was banned on the "Normal" MC servers because i was in a griefteam, but i stopped doing that like 6 months ago..

4. What do you plan on doing in Techluminal Tekkit? Build giant farms, and rule the marked... In other words.... Be rich and have fun with others.

1. Minecraft Username: hamuki

2. What is your experience with Tekkit? Not the biggest, i havent played it that much.. But iwanna learn more now..

3. Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, please explain. I have been banned from plenty of servers... But I have not been banned from any tekkit servers EVER. I was banned on the "Normal" MC servers because i was in a griefteam, but i stopped doing that like 6 months ago..

4. What do you plan on doing in Techluminal Tekkit? Build giant farms, and rule the marked... In other words.... Be rich and have fun with others.

You have been whitelisted

1. Minecraft Username: jonasvfr

2. What is your experience with Tekkit? have bin playing from the start of the mod.

3. Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, please explain. no.

4. What do you plan on doing in Techluminal Tekkit? play with my made hamuki and do some magic :3

1. Minecraft Username: jonasvfr

2. What is your experience with Tekkit? have bin playing from the start of the mod.

3. Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, please explain. no.

4. What do you plan on doing in Techluminal Tekkit? play with my made hamuki and do some magic :3

You have been approved. come join your friend.

1. Minecraft Username: Lucy_anne2012

2. What is your experience with Tekkit? : over 8 months of extensive playtime , high level of skill with most mods

3. Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, please explain. : never

4. What do you plan on doing in Techluminal Tekkit?

My plans will be to rebuild my Arcology project replete with Mk V reactors ( with ice coolant systems ) and auto food . tree and rubber farms and many other sexy little things :)

1. Minecraft Username: Lucy_anne2012

2. What is your experience with Tekkit? : over 8 months of extensive playtime , high level of skill with most mods

3. Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, please explain. : never

4. What do you plan on doing in Techluminal Tekkit?

My plans will be to rebuild my Arcology project replete with Mk V reactors ( with ice coolant systems ) and auto food . tree and rubber farms and many other sexy little things :)

You have been added

Username:anzis

What is your experience with tekkit?:I have made,tested,and modified my machines in my creative world

Have you ever been banned from a server? if so please explain:nope

What do you plan on doing here at techluminal tekkit?:find a village live in it,protect it for as long as I can maybe turn it into a city, if I can

Username:anzis

What is your experience with tekkit?:I have made,tested,and modified my machines in my creative world

Have you ever been banned from a server? if so please explain:nope

What do you plan on doing here at techluminal tekkit?:find a village live in it,protect it for as long as I can maybe turn it into a city, if I can

You have been added be sure to let me see the city

Username: stinnepigen1

What is your experience with tekkit?: not much, just some basic :)

Have you ever been banned from a server? if so please explain: no

What do you plan on doing here at techluminal tekkit?: chillin with my mates ballle1 and mikgulv. and learn some new people

Username: stinnepigen1

What is your experience with tekkit?: not much, just some basic :)

Have you ever been banned from a server? if so please explain: no

What do you plan on doing here at techluminal tekkit?: chillin with my mates ballle1 and mikgulv. and learn some new people

Approved.

Username: L0fT33

What is my experience with Tekkit?: Quite a bit, I know almost everything about it, I've been playing Tekkit for about 6 months but I've been playing Minecraft since before the Beta even came out.

Have you ever been banned from a server? If so please Explain: No I have never been banned from any server.

What do you plan on doing here at techluminal tekkit?: I plan on starting a new minecraft adventure with other people, Seeing as how I'm tired of playing tekkit alone, I would like to play with other people now.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons