[3.1.2]Techluminal Tekkit[No PVP][50 Slots][Greylist][24/7][Essentials Eco][EMCShop][LWC]

Ajgeek

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Username: tycoonmike

What is your experience with tekkit?: 1+ years, though haven't played for awhile so I'm a bit rusty

Have you ever been banned from a server? if so please explain: Not so far as I am aware, however if background checks do come up with a particular server (will not name in open forums) I will discuss the situation with the suitable authority.

What do you plan on doing here at techluminal tekkit?: My build style is predominantly east Asian (I like the architecture in real life as well) though I do branch off into more abstract designs given time and resources. I specialize in IC2 and BuildCraft, with some experience in EE, and can also act as a trainer of sorts for newbies looking to get a quick start.

With mod/admin/owner permission, I also experiment with PvP arena design and, given enough time and resources, can build/maintain/organize friendly competitions.

Username: Williambritt

What is your experience with tekkit?:i've played for quite a while now, not sure how long exactly :P

Have you ever been banned from a server? if so please explain:no :D

What do you plan on doing here at techluminal tekkit?:Zey told me that it was a good server sooooo. i guess i'm gonna play tekkit lol

Username: Williambritt

What is your experience with tekkit?:i've played for quite a while now, not sure how long exactly :P

Have you ever been banned from a server? if so please explain:no :D

What do you plan on doing here at techluminal tekkit?:Zey told me that it was a good server sooooo. i guess i'm gonna play tekkit lol

Welcome

Username: tycoonmike

What is your experience with tekkit?: 1+ years, though haven't played for awhile so I'm a bit rusty

Have you ever been banned from a server? if so please explain: Not so far as I am aware, however if background checks do come up with a particular server (will not name in open forums) I will discuss the situation with the suitable authority.

What do you plan on doing here at techluminal tekkit?: My build style is predominantly east Asian (I like the architecture in real life as well) though I do branch off into more abstract designs given time and resources. I specialize in IC2 and BuildCraft, with some experience in EE, and can also act as a trainer of sorts for newbies looking to get a quick start.

With mod/admin/owner permission, I also experiment with PvP arena design and, given enough time and resources, can build/maintain/organize friendly competitions.

You have been added

god server man lol

i cant sell or buy anything says i dont have access

To use emcshop to buy and sell

Type /emcshop buy <item id> <amount>

Type /emcshop sell <item id> <amount>

To use show case standalone

Make sure to hold the item you want to sell

Type /scs sell this <amount> | then tap on a block to make a showcase stand

And to buy right click an already existing stand

me? I have never played this server yet...

Username: Devene

What is your experience with tekkit?: Played for several months and have played many servers, know alot about the basics but am looking to learn more about the complex builds.

Have you ever been banned from a server? if so please explain: No.

What do you plan on doing here at techluminal tekkit?: Looking for a fun community to play tekkit with, also looking to make friends and have some fun.

Dude Devene us griefing the shit out of the server you need to ban her

I've taking care of it and she is banned and all items have been return. Please do not post that something like this on here. thank you.

Here is the three replays to the thread and you are in the essentials files the LogBlock database and have file on the world you have been on

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons