[3.1.2]Techluminal Tekkit[No PVP][50 Slots][Greylist][24/7][Essentials Eco][EMCShop][LWC]

Ajgeek

Username: a13kz

What is your experience with tekkit?: i have played tekkit for quite a while in the past but not very much lately

Have you ever been banned from a server? if so please explain: no

What do you plan on doing here at techluminal tekkit?: im not entirely sure

Good luck discovering your goals. Have fun you have been added

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Username: Deltawolf42098

What is your experience with tekkit?: Alot, almost everything, Best Modpack, well this and Voltz

Have you ever been banned from a server? if so please explain: Nope :D

What do you plan on doing here at techluminal tekkit?: Um, Ok I am actually looking for a great server, and has most to no lag. Also I'm asking how hard is it to Get Admin/Mod. Only cause you know recording dosen't always go the way you want. If anything we can talk, we will credit you in all videos biggrin.png But yea we will talk if you like, so I'll stop rambling and get to the case, I need a server where i can have a little more permissions for recording. Thanks in advance! biggrin.png

Username: Deltawolf42098

What is your experience with tekkit?: Alot, almost everything, Best Modpack, well this and Voltz

Have you ever been banned from a server? if so please explain: Nope :D

What do you plan on doing here at techluminal tekkit?: Um, Ok I am actually looking for a great server, and has most to no lag. Also I'm asking how hard is it to Get Admin/Mod. Only cause you know recording dosen't always go the way you want. If anything we can talk, we will credit you in all videos biggrin.png But yea we will talk if you like, so I'll stop rambling and get to the case, I need a server where i can have a little more permissions for recording. Thanks in advance! biggrin.png

Well i will approve you. admin/mod permissions we don't give out to anyone right away. The server does not have any lag. And you are welcome to record on the server if you wish.

Minecraft username: melonfarmer226 What is your experience with tekkit?: I have played a lot of tekkit and i know how most things work and I have memorized alot of ic2 buildcraft and equivelant exchange recipes

Have you ever been banned from a server? if so please explain: No

What do you plan on doing here at techluminal tekkit?: I will build some sort of diamond factory or automatic mining quarry (probally with redpower) or buildcraft powerplant/super quarry

Minecraft username: melonfarmer226 What is your experience with tekkit?: I have played a lot of tekkit and i know how most things work and I have memorized alot of ic2 buildcraft and equivelant exchange recipes

Have you ever been banned from a server? if so please explain: No

What do you plan on doing here at techluminal tekkit?: I will build some sort of diamond factory or automatic mining quarry (probally with redpower) or buildcraft powerplant/super quarry

You have been approved. Come and enjoy the server. :)

Username:pioagvino18

What is your experience with tekkit?:I don't really know much but my experience is pretty good.

Have you ever been banned from a server? if so please explain:No,I prefer playing on no-pvp or no-griefing servers

What do you plan on doing here at techluminal tekkit?:Play normally help others on their problems and make my self a good base and gather resources

Username:pioagvino18

What is your experience with tekkit?:I don't really know much but my experience is pretty good.

Have you ever been banned from a server? if so please explain:No,I prefer playing on no-pvp or no-griefing servers

What do you plan on doing here at techluminal tekkit?:Play normally help others on their problems and make my self a good base and gather resources

You have been approved. We are big on no griefing and pvp is off so you will enjoy the server :)

1. Minecraft Username: palter123

2. What is your experience with Tekkit? i have a cousin that helps me that plays on this server that learned me very much and i know some of tekkits skills.

3. Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, please explain. Nope i haven't,

4. What do you plan on doing in Techluminal Tekkit? Im planning to play with my cousin joakimek98 and help him doing stuff.

1. Minecraft Username: palter123

2. What is your experience with Tekkit? i have a cousin that helps me that plays on this server that learned me very much and i know some of tekkits skills.

3. Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, please explain. Nope i haven't,

4. What do you plan on doing in Techluminal Tekkit? Im planning to play with my cousin joakimek98 and help him doing stuff.

You have been approved. I hope you and your cousin have fun and enjoy our server. :)

Username: Devene

What is your experience with tekkit?: Played for several months and have played many servers, know alot about the basics but am looking to learn more about the complex builds.

Have you ever been banned from a server? if so please explain: No.

What do you plan on doing here at techluminal tekkit?: Looking for a fun community to play tekkit with, also looking to make friends and have some fun.

Username: Devene

What is your experience with tekkit?: Played for several months and have played many servers, know alot about the basics but am looking to learn more about the complex builds.

Have you ever been banned from a server? if so please explain: No.

What do you plan on doing here at techluminal tekkit?: Looking for a fun community to play tekkit with, also looking to make friends and have some fun.

You have come to the right place. You have been added

Username: CinderTheCat

What is your experience with tekkit?: I've got over 500 hours on Tekkit and 700 plus on vanilla; while my friend was making the alchemy bag factory listed below I made a fully automated circuit factory that put every other one into a chest and the others were sent to be made into advanced circuits.

Have you ever been banned from a server? if so please explain: It was from a friend's server, and over something silly that my friend did of which they blamed me for. (It involved blaze rods, I'll leave it at that.)

What do you plan on doing here at techluminal tekkit?: I want to help to expand the community and raise the hopes for this server to make it great, maybe by creating a few shops to help the economy.

(My friend's, I steam messaged him the form)

Username: Pizza_Pie

What is your experience with tekkit?: 600+ hrs on tekkit and 900 or so on vanilla; i've managed to create a fully-automated factory for alchemy bags

Have you ever been banned from a server? if so please explain: yes cause it was a war against my friend and they got a bit too sore of a loser

What do you plan on doing here at techluminal tekkit?: i plan on building up a small corporation with a friend.

Username: CinderTheCat

What is your experience with tekkit?: I've got over 500 hours on Tekkit and 700 plus on vanilla; while my friend was making the alchemy bag factory listed below I made a fully automated circuit factory that put every other one into a chest and the others were sent to be made into advanced circuits.

Have you ever been banned from a server? if so please explain: It was from a friend's server, and over something silly that my friend did of which they blamed me for. (It involved blaze rods, I'll leave it at that.)

What do you plan on doing here at techluminal tekkit?: I want to help to expand the community and raise the hopes for this server to make it great, maybe by creating a few shops to help the economy.

(My friend's, I steam messaged him the form)

Username: Pizza_Pie

What is your experience with tekkit?: 600+ hrs on tekkit and 900 or so on vanilla; i've managed to create a fully-automated factory for alchemy bags

Have you ever been banned from a server? if so please explain: yes cause it was a war against my friend and they got a bit too sore of a loser

What do you plan on doing here at techluminal tekkit?: i plan on building up a small corporation with a friend.

You have both been approved. Can't wait to see that corporation.

Minecraft Username: KingM0us

2. What is your experience with Tekkit? 1 year of experimenting and building successfully

3. Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, please explain. No

4. What do you plan on doing in Techluminal Tekkit? To play tekkit, meet new people, and have fun.

Minecraft Username: KingM0us

2. What is your experience with Tekkit? 1 year of experimenting and building successfully

3. Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, please explain. No

4. What do you plan on doing in Techluminal Tekkit? To play tekkit, meet new people, and have fun.

You have been approved. Welcome to our server. :)

1. Minecraft Username: Obbimauler

2. What is your experience with Tekkit? Played since it came out, on and off

3. Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, please explain. Nope

4. What do you plan on doing in Techluminal Tekkit?: Anything and everything. I want to be a a part of a small community where I feel my efforts will contribute to the greater good on a larger scale.

I know AJ from Orphicraft, we had a town together and I ran the pioneering factory

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons