[3.1.2]Techluminal Tekkit[No PVP][50 Slots][Greylist][24/7][Essentials Eco][EMCShop][LWC]

Ajgeek

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Username: ballle1

What is your experience with tekkit?: i've played it for a few month, but mostly basic stuff

Have you ever been banned from a server? if so please explain: no :)

What do you plan on doing here at techluminal tekkit?: Building with my mate mikgulv, who you approved a few days ago :)

Username: ballle1

What is your experience with tekkit?: i've played it for a few month, but mostly basic stuff

Have you ever been banned from a server? if so please explain: no :)

What do you plan on doing here at techluminal tekkit?: Building with my mate mikgulv, who you approved a few days ago :)

You have been approved. Come and join your friend and have fun :)

i put /emcshop buy 24 1

and i said that buying is disabled on this server

I will fix it on monday i am sorry for all problems currently on the server i will dedicate my entire first day back in london to fixing everything

Minecraft Username: TheChosenWhan

What is your experience with tekkit? I honestly haven't been playing for too long but I know how to use machines and make quite a few things without the NEI mod.

Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, please explain. No

What do you plan in doing in Techluminal Tekkit? I plan on making a solar panel factory and a power plant afterwards.

Minecraft Username: aaronlovell42

What Is Your Experience With Tekkit? I've played tekkit for a while now but I can't find a good server to play on.

Have You Ever Been Banned From A Server? No, I have never been banned.

What Do You Plan On Doing In Techluminal Tekkit? I just want to have a good server to build a factory on and make some online friends.

And Thanks In Advanced

~Aaron Lovell

Username: alanh1987

What is your experience with tekkit?: 5 month but still learning

Have you ever been banned from a server? if so please explain: nope

What do you plan on doing here at techluminal tekkit?: build nice buildings/factorys help out when needed and just have fun

Minecraft Username: TheChosenWhan

What is your experience with tekkit? I honestly haven't been playing for too long but I know how to use machines and make quite a few things without the NEI mod.

Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, please explain. No

What do you plan in doing in Techluminal Tekkit? I plan on making a solar panel factory and a power plant afterwards.

You have been approved. This community of friend would be more then welcome to help you learn more.

Minecraft Username: aaronlovell42

What Is Your Experience With Tekkit? I've played tekkit for a while now but I can't find a good server to play on.

Have You Ever Been Banned From A Server? No, I have never been banned.

What Do You Plan On Doing In Techluminal Tekkit? I just want to have a good server to build a factory on and make some online friends.

And Thanks In Advanced

~Aaron Lovell

You have been approved.This community welcome all and cant wait to see what type of factory you make.

Username: alanh1987

What is your experience with tekkit?: 5 month but still learning

Have you ever been banned from a server? if so please explain: nope

What do you plan on doing here at techluminal tekkit?: build nice buildings/factorys help out when needed and just have fun

You have been Approved. You have come to the right place to learn more many knowledgeable players play here so have fun.

Hey aj a lot of people on the server want me to be a mod or a trusted its your call. So what do you say yes or no

Ill think about it but until I am back in London for a week to see how the server is doing and you guys from a player perspective but no promises

1. Minecraft Username: Thephonz

2. What is your experience with Tekkit? I have been playing on and off since before there was a launcher, when ever that was.

3. Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, please explain. No

4. What do you plan on doing in Techluminal Tekkit? Building some stuff with a pal. I have not played in a while and have no real plans yet.

1. Minecraft Username: Zaaccy

2. What is your experience with Tekkit? I've been playin on and off since before there was no launcher with thephonz..

4. What do you plan on doing in Techluminal Tekkit? We'll see.. Probably start of by buildin ourself a base then expand..

1. Minecraft Username: Thephonz

2. What is your experience with Tekkit? I have been playing on and off since before there was a launcher, when ever that was.

4. What do you plan on doing in Techluminal Tekkit? Building some stuff with a pal. I have not played in a while and have no real plans yet.

Welcome you have been added

1. Minecraft Username: Zaaccy

2. What is your experience with Tekkit? I've been playin on and off since before there was no launcher with thephonz..

4. What do you plan on doing in Techluminal Tekkit? We'll see.. Probably start of by buildin ourself a base then expand..

I bet your full of tekkit knowledge you've been added

1. Minecraft Username:Skater3123 2. What is your experience with Tekkit?Making basic thinks in tekkit like factory's and I like building labs and testing with things I dont know how to use. 3. Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, please explain.Yes when i was a noob and greifed. 4. What do you plan on doing in Techluminal Tekkit?Making a giant cofie Factory!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons