[3.1.2]Techluminal Tekkit[No PVP][50 Slots][Greylist][24/7][Essentials Eco][EMCShop][LWC]

Ajgeek

1. Minecraft Username: wesley009

2. What is your experience with Tekkit? With tekkit it self not a lot but with the mods included alot (example i played first IC2 version)

3. Have you ever been banned from a server? No never and not planning to get banned.

4. What do you plan on doing in Techluminal Tekkit? I want to play some tekkit classic with other people and i know joakimek98 who refered me too this server.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Username: L0fT33

What is my experience with Tekkit?: Quite a bit, I know almost everything about it, I've been playing Tekkit for about 6 months but I've been playing Minecraft since before the Beta even came out.

Have you ever been banned from a server? If so please Explain: No I have never been banned from any server.

What do you plan on doing here at techluminal tekkit?: I plan on starting a new minecraft adventure with other people, Seeing as how I'm tired of playing tekkit alone, I would like to play with other people now.

You have been added enjoy

18983.png

Techluminal tekkit was created mainly because one of the servers that I had played for a lot had shut down becasue the owner couldn't afford to run anymore. I missed the other players and I wanted to continue a great server expreience but I couldn't find another server that I had a passion for so I made Techluminal Tekkit. We are infact associated with Techluminal which is a technology and gaming news site. We are Greylisted We prefer that you visit tekkit.techluminal.com to get access to commands and block modification, but if you do greylsit here we require these questions answered.

1. Minecraft Username:BekaT1

2. What is your experience with Tekkit? I have played it for about 3 months now

3. Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, please explain. no

4. What do you plan on doing in Techluminal Tekkit? I plan to build a house and hopefully get a few machines on the go and maybe do some mining but never stealing or griefing

Our official Ip adress is mc.techluminal.com but because of DNS problems with our webhositng provider the ping sometimes doesn't have enough time let minecraft say yes the server is online so we recomend you use 37.59.136.140.

Techluinal Tekkit wants kind and respectfull players on the server. The current community is small but friendly and we all have together createing a good and memorable tekkit experience.

Techluminal Tekkit has limited anti grief, because we try and trust our members although we do give players acess to word guard with no flags and full acess to LWC user commands.

Our Plugins include:

PermissionsEX

Essentials

LWC

Word Guard

World Edit

Vault

EMCShop

Tekkit Customizer

Simple Spleef

Log Block

Multiverse

We have a few strait forward rules and if they are broken serious action is discplinary action is taken. We have a no tollerence ploicy for griefing aswell.

Rules Include:

1. No Harrasing of server staff
  2. No Harrasing of players on the server
  3. No chat spamming
  4. NO PVP unless both players agree to do so
  5. No griefing in any form

Staff:

ajgeek - Owner

kazzdin - Admin

erikisakkson97 - Admin

goblinfire - Mod

ANerdyPotatoguy - Mod

daedalus316 - Mod

Squirt11798 - Trusted

KyteTayami - Trusted

Our banned item list is reasonable and by donating 50 USD you can unlock all banned items.

The List Consists of:

- Black Hole Band: Bypasses anti-grief to remove water in protected areas without permission.

- Void Ring: Key ingredient in an item duplication exploit.

- Ring of Arcana: Bypasses anti-grief to change blocks in protected areas without permission.

- Watch of Flowing Time: Can be used to sabotage another player’s automated processes by altering speed of components.

- Dark Matter Sword: Power attack injures players when PvP is off, and protected animals without permission.

– Dark Matter Pickaxe: Bypasses anti-grief to collect ore in protected areas without permission.

– Dark Matter Shovel: Bypasses anti-grief to break blocks in protected areas without permission.

– Dark Matter Hoe: Bypasses anti-grief to change blocks in protected areas without permission.

– Dark Matter Axe: Bypasses anti-grief to break blocks in protected areas without permission.

– Dark Matter Hammer: Bypasses anti-grief to break blocks in protected areas without permission.

– Red Matter Pickaxe: Bypasses anti-grief to collect ores in protected areas without permission.

– Red Matter Shovel: Bypasses anti-grief to break blocks in protected areas without permission.

– Red Matter Hoe: Bypasses anti-grief to change blocks in protected areas without permission.

– Red Matter Sword: Power attack injuures players when PvP is off, and protected animals without permission.

– Red Matter Axe: Bypasses anti-grief to break blocks in protected areas without permission.

– Red Matter Hammer: Bypasses anti-grief to break blocks in protected areas without permission.

– Red Matter Katar: Bypasses anti-grief to change blocks in protected areas without permission, and may injure players even when PvP is off.

– Red Matter Morning Star: Bypasses anti-grief to change blocks in protected areas without permission, and may injure players even when PvP is off.

-Energy Collector MK3: Undermines server economy by generating insane amounts of EMC

- Red Matter Furnace: Key ingredient in an item duplication exploit, Can only be destroyed by dark and red matter tools.

- Nova Catalyst: Bypasses anti-grief to break blocks in protected areas without permission.

- Nova Cataclysm: Bypasses anti-grief to break blocks in protected areas without permission.

- Teleport Tether: Consumes extra server memory, which may slow or crash the server.

- Dimensional Anchor: Consumes extra server memory, which may slow or crash the server.

- World Anchor: Consumes extra server memory, which may slow or crash the server.

- Anchor Cart: Consumes extra server memory, which may slow or crash the server.

- Dark Matter Pedestal: Fills the server log very quickly when activated, potentially running the server out of storage allocation and causing a crash.

- Wooden Hammer: The power attack injures protected animals without permission, and players even when PvP is off.

- Stone Hammer: The power attack injures protected animals without permission, and players even when PvP is off.

- Iron Hammer: The power attack injures protected animals without permission, and players even when PvP is off.

- Diamond Hammer: The power attack injures protected animals without permission, and players even when PvP is off.

- Golden Hammer: The power attack injures protected animals without permission, and players even when PvP is off.

18983.png

Techluminal tekkit was created mainly because one of the servers that I had played for a lot had shut down becasue the owner couldn't afford to run anymore. I missed the other players and I wanted to continue a great server expreience but I couldn't find another server that I had a passion for so I made Techluminal Tekkit. We are infact associated with Techluminal which is a technology and gaming news site. We are Greylisted We prefer that you visit tekkit.techluminal.com to get access to commands and block modification, but if you do greylsit here we require these questions answered.

2. What is your experience with Tekkit? I have played for 3 month and I really want to learn about machinery

3. Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, please explain. NO

4. What do you plan on doing in Techluminal Tekkit? Build a house learn machinery mine

Our official Ip adress is mc.techluminal.com but because of DNS problems with our webhositng provider the ping sometimes doesn't have enough time let minecraft say yes the server is online so we recomend you use 37.59.136.140.

Techluinal Tekkit wants kind and respectfull players on the server. The current community is small but friendly and we all have together createing a good and memorable tekkit experience.

Techluminal Tekkit has limited anti grief, because we try and trust our members although we do give players acess to word guard with no flags and full acess to LWC user commands.

Our Plugins include:

PermissionsEX

Essentials

LWC

Word Guard

World Edit

Vault

EMCShop

Tekkit Customizer

Simple Spleef

Log Block

Multiverse

We have a few strait forward rules and if they are broken serious action is discplinary action is taken. We have a no tollerence ploicy for griefing aswell.

Rules Include:

1. No Harrasing of server staff
  2. No Harrasing of players on the server
  3. No chat spamming
  4. NO PVP unless both players agree to do so
  5. No griefing in any form

Staff:

ajgeek - Owner

kazzdin - Admin

erikisakkson97 - Admin

goblinfire - Mod

ANerdyPotatoguy - Mod

daedalus316 - Mod

Squirt11798 - Trusted

KyteTayami - Trusted

Our banned item list is reasonable and by donating 50 USD you can unlock all banned items.

The List Consists of:

- Black Hole Band: Bypasses anti-grief to remove water in protected areas without permission.

- Void Ring: Key ingredient in an item duplication exploit.

- Ring of Arcana: Bypasses anti-grief to change blocks in protected areas without permission.

- Watch of Flowing Time: Can be used to sabotage another player’s automated processes by altering speed of components.

- Dark Matter Sword: Power attack injures players when PvP is off, and protected animals without permission.

– Dark Matter Pickaxe: Bypasses anti-grief to collect ore in protected areas without permission.

– Dark Matter Shovel: Bypasses anti-grief to break blocks in protected areas without permission.

– Dark Matter Hoe: Bypasses anti-grief to change blocks in protected areas without permission.

– Dark Matter Axe: Bypasses anti-grief to break blocks in protected areas without permission.

– Dark Matter Hammer: Bypasses anti-grief to break blocks in protected areas without permission.

– Red Matter Pickaxe: Bypasses anti-grief to collect ores in protected areas without permission.

– Red Matter Shovel: Bypasses anti-grief to break blocks in protected areas without permission.

– Red Matter Hoe: Bypasses anti-grief to change blocks in protected areas without permission.

– Red Matter Sword: Power attack injuures players when PvP is off, and protected animals without permission.

– Red Matter Axe: Bypasses anti-grief to break blocks in protected areas without permission.

– Red Matter Hammer: Bypasses anti-grief to break blocks in protected areas without permission.

– Red Matter Katar: Bypasses anti-grief to change blocks in protected areas without permission, and may injure players even when PvP is off.

– Red Matter Morning Star: Bypasses anti-grief to change blocks in protected areas without permission, and may injure players even when PvP is off.

-Energy Collector MK3: Undermines server economy by generating insane amounts of EMC

- Red Matter Furnace: Key ingredient in an item duplication exploit, Can only be destroyed by dark and red matter tools.

- Nova Catalyst: Bypasses anti-grief to break blocks in protected areas without permission.

- Nova Cataclysm: Bypasses anti-grief to break blocks in protected areas without permission.

- Teleport Tether: Consumes extra server memory, which may slow or crash the server.

- Dimensional Anchor: Consumes extra server memory, which may slow or crash the server.

- World Anchor: Consumes extra server memory, which may slow or crash the server.

- Anchor Cart: Consumes extra server memory, which may slow or crash the server.

- Dark Matter Pedestal: Fills the server log very quickly when activated, potentially running the server out of storage allocation and causing a crash.

- Wooden Hammer: The power attack injures protected animals without permission, and players even when PvP is off.

- Stone Hammer: The power attack injures protected animals without permission, and players even when PvP is off.

- Iron Hammer: The power attack injures protected animals without permission, and players even when PvP is off.

- Diamond Hammer: The power attack injures protected animals without permission, and players even when PvP is off.

- Golden Hammer: The power attack injures protected animals without permission, and players even when PvP is off.

oh by the way if anyone on the server reads this then please help me a "little" bit because really I lack survival skills in minecraft.(in other words I suck sometimes in survival, not kidding)

sure i can help u out i have been on the server for some time and have lots of stuff

2. What is your experience with Tekkit? I have played for 3 month and I really want to learn about machinery

3. Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, please explain. NO

4. What do you plan on doing in Techluminal Tekkit? Build a house learn machinery mine

You have been added

1. Minecraft Username:choco123waxen

2. What is your experience with Tekkit? my experience in tekkit is that I have played a long time I know a lot of different things I have experience in almost all.

3. Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, please explain. Yea I have but because some guy was haking and destroying while I was trying to build and I was the scapegoat (a person who got blamed for something they did not do

4. What do you plan on doing in Techluminal Tekkit? Making a living and becoming self suficiant

You have been added

1. Minecraft Username: wesley009

2. What is your experience with Tekkit? With tekkit it self not a lot but with the mods included alot (example i played first IC2 version)

3. Have you ever been banned from a server? No never and not planning to get banned.

4. What do you plan on doing in Techluminal Tekkit? I want to play some tekkit classic with other people and i know joakimek98 who refered me too this server.

You have been added

1. Minecraft Username:kjolby12

2. What is your experience with Tekkit? Good, i have played non stop tekkit the last 5 weeks.

3. Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, please explain. I have not been banned from other servers.

4. What do you plan on doing in Techluminal Tekkit? Playing tekkit the fun way... Make a giant factory so i can got lots of items, and Stuff.

Code:

1. Minecraft Username: skittlesthegamer

2. What is your experience with Tekkit? None she made me play

3. Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, please explain. No

4. What do you plan on doing in Techluminal Tekkit? Being with lil

Code:

1. Minecraft Username: skittlesthegamer

2. What is your experience with Tekkit? None she made me play

3. Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, please explain. No

4. What do you plan on doing in Techluminal Tekkit? Being with lil

Approved.

hmm all i know is that the chunks u load crashed the server so something in ur area is throwing errors into the server so i have to upload a older back up and a put the server in Maintenance mode and see what the in those chucks is crashing the server let hope i can find the problem if not i might have no choice but to remove the whole town.

Ok hopefully i was able to fix it. To all of those that are in green_land town i apologize now i had no choice but to remove quite a bit of stuff from the houses and i will give back what was lost but i must banned some items since i believe i found the items that caused it. To danny i apologize big time i had to remove almost all of your fuel station that was the main cause of the crash i will allow u to rebuild but i have to banned the oil fabricator.

The server is reopened so come play and yet again sorry to all those in Green_land town and to all the other people that wanted to play sorry it took me so long to fix it. I'm not aj so i had a hard time fixing it but it up and running now.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons