[3.1.2]Techluminal Tekkit[No PVP][50 Slots][Greylist][24/7][Essentials Eco][EMCShop][LWC]

Ajgeek

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Minecraft Username: Greenwaterbottle

2. What is your experience with Tekkit?: I have a good understanding of tekkit machines and I used to be m a mod on one server but it closed down

3. Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, please explain.: No

4. What do you plan on doing in Techluminal Tekkit?: I plan on making a small town with anyone in the servers whos willing

applying for 2 friends igns theminecraftlvr and ilikminecraft ages 11 and 12 please aj or kazz could you add them

1. Minecraft Username: Greenwaterbottle

2. What is your experience with Tekkit?: I have a good understanding of tekkit machines and I used to be m a mod on one server but it closed down

3. Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, please explain.: No

4. What do you plan on doing in Techluminal Tekkit?: I plan on making a small town with anyone in the servers whos willing

you've all been added

removed, not wanting to get white listed. a douche /kill me.

Sorry my friend killed you and plz come back to the server I will help u any way I can the server is a land of oparumaty and the owner ajgeek has forgiven me a lot for dumb stuff my friends have done so you are well come to the server and I am here to help all so come one back to the server dude

1-MC IGN: Axlenex

2-I have played countless hours of Tekkit classic and it remains my favorite of the modpacks that come from the Technic Launcher

3-I'm new to playing on other server, usually I only play server among my friends and I

4- Looking for a good server that i can have fun with other and build awesome creations without the hassle of "trollers"

youve been added

Username:Jamiedoe

What is your experience with tekkit?:Pretty new to it.

Have you ever been banned from a server? if so please explain: No, this would be my first foray online.

What do you plan on doing here at techluminal tekkit?:Experiment with all the pack has to offer in an online environment, not enjoying playing by myself anymore.

Well I am vary sad to say this but I am banned and aj is NEVER unbanning me and I an no longer playing tekkit because my pc just gave up so I... Will miss you... All .... Bye..... Every...one

dude I unbanned you 2 days ago the logs were old i turns out I was hacked.

Also if you go on the server and it simulates towny safe mode its just because the server is out of SSD space and I am currently waiting for an upgrade

1. Minecraft Username: Minecraftmstr02

2. What is your experience with Tekkit? I'm good at tekkit and I know a lot about it

3. Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, please explain. no

4. What do you plan on doing in Techluminal Tekkit? I plan on having fun and trying to make a completely safe nuclear reactor

Code:

1. Minecraft Username andbobrew

2. What is your experience with Tekkit playied for about 2 years 3. Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, please explain iyes i laughed at somthing my friend said and the admin thought i was dis respecting him. 4. What do you plan on doing in Techluminal Tekkit Iplan on making a fatory that combines ic2 and EE

1. Minecraft Username: Duhfoxaaay 2. What is your experience with Tekkit? I've been playing tekkit for over a year maybe 2. I know most crafting recipes but are willing to learn items i have never used before. 3. Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, please explain. I technically was but it was a giant misunderstanding where i broke blocks in my own faction and as soon as i was gonna explain i was banned but i was unbanned a month later. :D 4. What do you plan on doing in Techluminal Tekkit? To be honest....I dunno. Endless possibilities with tekkit so i can pick if I get accepted. ;)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons