[3.1.2]Techluminal Tekkit[No PVP][50 Slots][Greylist][24/7][Essentials Eco][EMCShop][LWC]

Ajgeek

1. Minecraft Username: NeoLv

2. What is your experience with Tekkit?I played Tekkit for 1 year ago with my friend SP24m. I try to create my own server but there was serveral issuses, so.. u know

3. Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, please explain. No ,why did i cheat ?

4. What do you plan on doing in Techluminal Tekkit? My plan is making a giant power plant ,as well i want to play with my friends(Sp24m and more) And i whould love to agan play tekkit.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Minecraft Username: hannehue

2. What is your experience with Tekkit? pretty good. im not an expert but im pretty good at it

3. Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, please explain. No

4. What do you plan on doing in Techluminal Tekkit? Having fun playing Tekkit creating machines and stuff

Username: NoNameWizard

What is your experience with Tekkit? About two months, limited knowledge but I want to learn more

Have You ever been banned from a server? No

What do you plan on doing in Techluminal Tekkit? I want to build fun things, meet other kind Tekkit players and try to help others in their Tekkit quests

1. Minecraft Username: NeoLv

2. What is your experience with Tekkit?I played Tekkit for 1 year ago with my friend SP24m. I try to create my own server but there was serveral issuses, so.. u know

3. Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, please explain. No ,why did i cheat ?

4. What do you plan on doing in Techluminal Tekkit? My plan is making a giant power plant ,as well i want to play with my friends(Sp24m and more) And i whould love to agan play tekkit.

Yu have been added but cheat?

1. Minecraft Username: hannehue

2. What is your experience with Tekkit? pretty good. im not an expert but im pretty good at it

3. Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, please explain. No

4. What do you plan on doing in Techluminal Tekkit? Having fun playing Tekkit creating machines and stuff

You have been added

Username: NoNameWizard

What is your experience with Tekkit? About two months, limited knowledge but I want to learn more

Have You ever been banned from a server? No

What do you plan on doing in Techluminal Tekkit? I want to build fun things, meet other kind Tekkit players and try to help others in their Tekkit quests

You have come the right place enjoy

1. Minecraft Username: warhawks11

2. What is your experience with Tekkit? I have been playing Tekkit for about 6 months now.

3. Have you ever been banned from a server? I have been banned from one server because i asked if my friend could get unbanned off of the server because he got banned for something he didn't do so I asked if he could be unbanned him and they banned me for reason: being friends with him.

4. What do you plan on doing in Techluminal Tekkit? I want to build, play Tekkit the way it is supposed to be played, have fun with other players on the server, and providing help with anything the moderators or admins or whoever need. I like helping people on minecraft!

1. Minecraft Username: wesley009

2. What is your experience with Tekkit? With tekkit it self not a lot but with the mods included alot (example i played first IC2 version)

3. Have you ever been banned from a server? No never and not planning to get banned.

4. What do you plan on doing in Techluminal Tekkit? I want to play some tekkit classic with other people and i know joakimek98 who refered me too this server.

whats wrong since the server is offline. since its been for a few days now. :(

Llilbird08's brother decided to grief spawn to the point where towny went into safe mode and I didn't fix it quickly enough and now the map is corrupt and I have to do a map restart but our player inventories will stay you will only lose what you built and we will compensate

well it dont matter i lost everything i made and i wont be on alot becaus i have to work for the summer and stuff but wen i have timeand wen the servers up i will help as much as i can and i am sorry for how stupid my brother is

1: Ed_the_Enderman

2: I've played Tekkit for a while but I'm not really handy with most of the stuff cause I'm a little unfamiliar with them. Good at computercraft though :D

3: No I have never been banned at all

4: I plan to build machines and use computercraft

1. Mincraft Username: xxxslyxxxs

2. What is your experience with Tekkit? I do have somewhat with tekkit but i hope to learn more

3.Have you ever be banned from a server? No i haven't

4. What do plan on doing in Techluminal Tekkit? I plan on getting a mass fabricator started and help other get started

Guys kazz me an other staff members will help with compensating you for your items and if you have been on the server for a week or more before the recent incident you will get free Quatum or Gem armour

i am currently uploading a backup that is about a week and a half old because i have given up on trying to figure out why the server wont turn on and i am hoping it was map related but if it wasn't i will have to do a full restart which could take a while

1: Ed_the_Enderman

2: I've played Tekkit for a while but I'm not really handy with most of the stuff cause I'm a little unfamiliar with them. Good at computercraft though :D

3: No I have never been banned at all

4: I plan to build machines and use computercraft

You have been added

1. Mincraft Username: xxxslyxxxs

2. What is your experience with Tekkit? I do have somewhat with tekkit but i hope to learn more

3.Have you ever be banned from a server? No i haven't

4. What do plan on doing in Techluminal Tekkit? I plan on getting a mass fabricator started and help other get started

You have been added

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons