[3.1.2]Techluminal Tekkit[No PVP][50 Slots][Greylist][24/7][Essentials Eco][EMCShop][LWC]

Ajgeek

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Minecraft Username: DA_total_miner

2. What is your experience with Tekkit? about a year

3. Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, please explain. on an old server that i think was shut down, someone came in and greifed an entire area off of spawn, including my house. I was farily pissed off and at the time I needed a couple diamonds. There was another house that was abandoned and also got destroyed, I took 1 diamond and apparantly that was enough to ban me...I don't greif I was just pissed off

4. What do you plan on doing in Techluminal Tekkit? some kind of factory that produces different power sources (solar panels, generators etc.)

1. Minecraft Username:kjolby12

2. What is your experience with Tekkit? Good, i have played non stop tekkit the last 5 weeks.

3. Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, please explain. I have not been banned from other servers.

4. What do you plan on doing in Techluminal Tekkit? Playing tekkit the fun way... Make a giant factory so i can got lots of items, and Stuff.

you've been added

1. Minecraft Username: DA_total_miner

2. What is your experience with Tekkit? about a year

3. Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, please explain.on an old server that i think was shut down, someone came in and greifed an entire area off of spawn, including my house. I was farily pissed off and at the time I needed a couple diamonds. There was another house that was abandoned and also got destroyed, I took 1 diamond and apparantly that was enough to ban me...I don't greif I was just pissed off

4. What do you plan on doing in Techluminal Tekkit? some kind of factory that produces different power sources (solar panels, generators etc.)

you've been added

1. Minecraft Username: drdoomdk

2. What is your experience with Tekkit? i have played tekkit in long time.

3. Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, please explain. i have not been banned from other servers

4. What do you plan on doing in Techluminal Tekkit? too build a faactory and get a nice place too live

Minecraft Username: Artamy_28

2. What is your experience with Tekkit? I am pretty good with most of the mods in Tekkit. But I still need to learn the new ones :P (Moon)

3. Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, please explain. Never :)

4. What do you plan on doing in Techluminal Tekkit? I plan on 1. Building a factory with creepers as the main source of energy 2. GOING TO THE MOON :D

1. Minecraft Username: drdoomdk

2. What is your experience with Tekkit? i have played tekkit in long time.

3. Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, please explain. i have not been banned from other servers

4. What do you plan on doing in Techluminal Tekkit? too build a faactory and get a nice place too live

You have both been

Minecraft Username: Artamy_28

2. What is your experience with Tekkit? I am pretty good with most of the mods in Tekkit. But I still need to learn the new ones :P (Moon)

3. Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, please explain. Never :)

4. What do you plan on doing in Techluminal Tekkit? I plan on 1. Building a factory with creepers as the main source of energy 2. GOING TO THE MOON :D

added

1. Minecraft Username: musenasb

2. What is your experience with Tekkit? good i have played for about 2 mouth

3. Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, please explain. no i have not been banned

4. What do you plan on doing in Techluminal Tekkit? make some nice machines

2. What is your experience with Tekkit? i have played for about a mouth

3. Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, please explain. i have not been banned

4. What do you plan on doing in Techluminal Tekkit? make some nice mechines and stuff

Ul

2. What is your experience with Tekkit? good i have played for about 2 mouth

3. Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, please explain. no i have not been banned

4. What do you plan on doing in Techluminal Tekkit? make some nice machines

Your have been added

1. Minecraft Username:dc121234

2. What is your experience with Tekkit? A long time Ive loved tekkit and Ive been looking for good nogrief servers for ages and this one caught my eye

3. Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, please explain. nope apart from this one time when my parents accidenly charged back from this server i donated to and i got banned and my parents tried to explain but they didnt unban me

4. What do you plan on doing in Techluminal Tekkit?Make tons of friends and build! :D

1. Minecraft Username: Le0nX 2. What is your experience with Tekkit? Ran and played on a local server for the past year or so. 3. Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, please explain. Auto banned from my own local server when setting up permissions, lol. 4. What do you plan on doing in Techluminal Tekkit? Exploring the wonderful creations of a dedicated community to find inspiration for my own.

1. Minecraft Username:dc121234

2. What is your experience with Tekkit? A long time Ive loved tekkit and Ive been looking for good nogrief servers for ages and this one caught my eye

3. Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, please explain. nope apart from this one time when my parents accidenly charged back from this server i donated to and i got banned and my parents tried to explain but they didnt unban me

4. What do you plan on doing in Techluminal Tekkit?Make tons of friends and build! :D

1. Minecraft Username: Le0nX 2. What is your experience with Tekkit? Ran and played on a local server for the past year or so. 3. Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, please explain. Auto banned from my own local server when setting up permissions, lol. 4. What do you plan on doing in Techluminal Tekkit? Exploring the wonderful creations of a dedicated community to find inspiration for my own.

you've both been added

1-MC IGN: Axlenex

2-I have played countless hours of Tekkit classic and it remains my favorite of the modpacks that come from the Technic Launcher

3-I'm new to playing on other server, usually I only play server among my friends and I

4- Looking for a good server that i can have fun with other and build awesome creations without the hassle of "trollers"

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons