Technic Launcher and Minecraft have incompatibility issues with Java 7 on OS X.

Ysharma
  • Answers 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I didnt. .technic is created on first launch, then you redirect it, and i redirected it to .modpacks/tbr

to redirect it you need to click setting for custom pack/any other packs then click where you want to save it :P if not could i see a few pictures? (i use java 7 update 17)

Edit: I need pictures to see if i can help you that's why i asked.

to put pictures on i always go to imgur.com upload the pictures click upload pictures on the post put the link of the picture so save a picture to upload it you need to press printscreen/sysrq button on your key board go to a default icon like paint and go to edit and click paste then save it to desktop.

How about making the pack compatible with 1.6? I would make the pack much more accessible to others as well because some people fear the insecurity in java 7.

how is it insecure exactly I've been using java 7 for a wile I've heard of security problems but how is it that much that you need to be scared of it?

Those bugs were patched in another update. Im not downgrading because ive been using this exact launcher jar for a month without any problems

Even so, few people have bothered to upgrade especial since it can be buggy with the launcher. (ie. this situation) Maybe another update broke this? (I don't actually know if there was an update. Just a guess)

I bet you I could make the same pack that works on 1.6 with windows. Not sure about Mac though due to me not having one.