Technic Launcher and Minecraft have incompatibility issues with Java 7 on OS X.

Ysharma
  • Answers 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I found a fix. I found the exact function in the launcher source. Im nullifying it as we speak

Props to the technic team for commenting so much on their source. Made it really easy to find what I wanted

EDIT: FInished compiling, it works perfectly now.

Hi, I've been having the exact issue for the last few weeks. Can you please tell me what the fix is? Thanks

Ok ever try playing games on a mac? Oh wait you can't there are none. Ever try recording minecraft on a mac? Oh wait all the software is PC only. So I believe that if you want to play mine craft, a pc is better. I like my mac, but not as a gaming computer.

Im done with this broken ass launcher. The people are rude and it is technically illegal. I guess thats why they call it the Technic(ally illegal) launcher/platform.

Oh yeah and if you delete or ban my account i will keep making new ones so suck it.

So, you're done with technic but if we dare to stop you from coming back you'll come back again?

Fuck you people. Why don't you go steal something else and call it your own. You screwed all those mod creators out of money through adfly by giving an illegal launcher. You are the reason inventors and innovators get screwed over. Go fuck yourself.

At least it wasn't the Moesha Virus. That one left a big, shapely black butt on your screen that you can't get rid of.

And you have a girlfriend? We thought you were female, so were you lying or did you just come out of the closet? :psyduck:

yep the launcher worked, but whenever i clicked launch, a white tekkit screen pops out and then suddenly closes and crashes. What is the problem here?

Did you read the thread I posted? I linked the thread to you. You need to patch lwjgl. Read the thread then pm me for the download

http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/fix-for-technic-launcher-with-java-7-under-mac-osx.41742/

Fuck you people. Why don't you go steal something else and call it your own. You screwed all those mod creators out of money through adfly by giving an illegal launcher. You are the reason inventors and innovators get screwed over. Go fuck yourself.

Um, what? Technic is the only group doing any innovating.