Water Pump Issues?

I cant seem to figure out for to transport water from my source at a faster rate to prevent my combustion engines from exploding, the source is about 30-40 blocks away from the end location. Was hoping someone who knew a touch more than me could help me out, thank you in advance for any help.

Also you should use more than one redstone engine, and the redstone engines has to warm up before they pump enough water.

There is also the danger of chunk-unloading making the pump stop. You should use some sort of chunkloader if the pump is supposed to work unsupervised.

So i went with the Liquiducts and those are working fantastic but i have encountered a new problem, It seems that the water source that i was using is running dry, what should i hook my pump up to in order to prevent this from happening, i dont want people to log into the server and have the pumps or quarry to run out of water and explode.

guys i was wondering if steam engines are bugged or not the ones on my quarry stay blue and push slow but the ones around my pumps change colour from blue-green-orange-orange with red streak to red will it blow up if i leave it on to long

After translating what you've just said (dude, use punctuation) I know a good reason for that. The quarry requires lots of more power to let it run. But the pump however does not. So you're getting an energy buildup in the pump engines. Just use redstone engines or the aqueous accumulator instead.