Minecraft Runs Really Slow

Star and Moon

So I've had Minecraft with Technic Launcher on my computer for a while now, it's always worked just fine, I've had to keep it on the minimal graphics (Smooth lighting off, Normal Render Distance, sometimes Short and even Tiny, Minimal Particles, Max FPS), and it's worked fine, but for no reason whatsoever, Minecraft had just started lagging horribly for no reason to point where I can't even play it anymore, even when not playing online!

Also, I haven't got the latest Technic Launcher, and I want to see if updating it will fix the problem, but before I get it, I need to know if my old saves will be compatible with it, and also if it's still possible to install custom packs the same way. Otherwise, I want to see if it's possible to fix it without updating it.

Oh, and my graphics card is an Intel Core i3.

Optifine is a mod that increases FPS by optimizing Minecraft, and allows a wider range of graphics settings to be used.

Yeah, I got it. I'm trying to install it but I can't figure out how, I looked up a guide but it didn't help. Do I need to install it differently because I have the Technic Launcher?

Yeah, I got it. I'm trying to install it but I can't figure out how, I looked up a guide but it didn't help. Do I need to install it differently because I have the Technic Launcher?

What pack are you trying to use? If it's a custom pack check the mod list, it should already be installed on most.

What pack are you trying to use? If it's a custom pack check the mod list, it should already be installed on most.

I'm using a custom pack my brother whipped up for us out of Tekkit Lite, and checking the mod list, no it is not in there.

If I install Optifine into our custom pack will my brothers have to install it also in order for us to do LAN?

Also, how do I install Optifine into the pack?

If I install Optifine into our custom pack will my brothers have to install it also in order for us to do LAN?

No.

Also, how do I install Optifine into the pack?

Download Optifine and open it with winrar, 7zip or whatever program you use. Go to your modpack folder and open the modpack.jar with winrar, 7zip, and the like. Move the files from inside Optifine to inside modpack.jar. Congratulations, you have installed Optifine! Have your framerate improve now.

No.

Download Optifine and open it with winrar, 7zip or whatever program you use. Go to your modpack folder and open the modpack.jar with winrar, 7zip, and the like. Move the files from inside Optifine to inside modpack.jar. Congratulations, you have installed Optifine! Have your framerate improve now.

Thanks, but all I get is "Minecraft Failed to Start, errors reported in the log." I tried several times, but to no avail.

Anyway I'm pretty sure this is the correct log, if someone can decode it: http://pastebin.com/yZhNMrA0