Voltz Small Scale Recruitment Thread

Torezu

This thread is reserved for people looking for one or two other people to play privately with. It's strictly for small scale private games, so no more than 4 people, including the host. Anyone found using this thread to circumvent our moderation queue for server posts will be humiliated and flamed, then banned. The order of those actions may change.

Don't post here a dozen times telling different people you'll play with them. If you're looking for that kind of gameplay, go to the server section and find one.

After you have secured your contingent of people to play with, at the mods' discretion your post(s) may be deleted. On that note, people caught bumping this thread because they're "still looking for other people" will be subjected to the same treatment as those attempting to use this for larger server posts. Feel free to edit your post, but don't keep adding more posts.

Finally, we recommend stating your basic info in your recruitment thread. That includes especially the following:

- Number of people desired

- Active time zone and times

- Activity level (hours/day or week usually active)

- Any inactive mods/items you may have

I am looking for a relatively small group of people, around 4-6 maximum to play with on my server. I will be using either 1.1.2 or 1.1.3. I will also have a website for particpants to upload videos, pictures and livestreams. There will be a forum as well.

Server info is as follows:

-Each team will be a faction

-There will be an area we all build that is a safe location for all players

-Upon finding all players and forming the teams each team will go out into the world and begin to gather resources and build their respective nations.

-After a certain period of time to be named later, players will begin combat whenever they so desire.

-After being built, bases will be saved in case players decide to start from that checkpoint.

I am located in EST standard time, NYC.

There is a reward for the team/faction that wins.

PM or email me if you are interested, preferably to people who will play a few nights a week.

I have a Voltz server ready for a small group of people to play on, it will be on version 1.1.3 as a note.

- Looking for 3 people other than myself.

- The server is 24/7 and is located in the EST timezone.

- Please be online some days at 3:30 PM EST for around 1 hour so things don't get that far out of order.

- Voltz is left alone at version 1.1.3 as a note, no removed mods or items.

- Nobody has to team up, although doing so will result in 2 teams of 2, no advantages in numbers.

- This will be survival, you will be starting from scratch.

I would prefer if someone out of the group other than me can record, so that I can see multiple perspectives, help if needed, ect. Although it is not required to be able to record.

PM Me if interested, please tell me the following in the PM:

- IGN:

- How often can you play?:

- Can you Record?:

• 4 weeks later...

I have a Voltz server ready for a small group of people to play on, it will be on version 1.1.3 as a note.

- Please be online some days at 3:30 PM EST for around 1 hour so things don't get that far out of order.

- Nobody has to team up, although doing so will result in 2 teams of 2, no advantages in numbers.

I would prefer if someone out of the group other than me can record, so that I can see multiple perspectives, help if needed, ect. Although it is not required to be able to record.

- IGN:

- Can you Record?:

i would love to play

IGN: jjbuchko

How often do you play?: quite a bit usually two hours sometimes more

can you record: unforently i can't record..... yet but i can easily get something set up i think

also i can invite some friends taht would be happy to play to so wecan get enough players

• 1 month later...

- IGN:

- Can you Record?:

I'd love to play with you :)

-IGN: Mythicbird

-How often do you play?: Quite often, not very experienced tho :D

-Can you record: Yes, But I don't want to upload...If YOU personally want the recording I can give to you via Skype :)

• 3 weeks later...

I recently created a Voltz server for a few people to play with me.

-I am looking for 3 people

-The server will be on 24/7 (As long as there are no technical issues)

-It will be survival with no banned items

-No plugins except basic essentials and maybe CoreProtect

I am mainly looking for some guys to show me how to play Voltz. I am new to it

If you are interested send me a Private Message

In-Game name:

Are you reliable:

Thanks everyone!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

- IGN:

- Can you Record?:

I would love to play with you.

-IGN: Silent_Llama

-How often can you play?: Almost everyday

-Can you record?: No, but if you need me too i might be able to set something up.

I am looking for a relatively small group of people, around 4-6 maximum to play with on my server. I will be using either 1.1.2 or 1.1.3. I will also have a website for particpants to upload videos, pictures and livestreams. There will be a forum as well.

Server info is as follows:

-Each team will be a faction

-There will be an area we all build that is a safe location for all players

-Upon finding all players and forming the teams each team will go out into the world and begin to gather resources and build their respective nations.

-After a certain period of time to be named later, players will begin combat whenever they so desire.

-After being built, bases will be saved in case players decide to start from that checkpoint.

I am located in EST standard time, NYC.

There is a reward for the team/faction that wins.

PM or email me if you are interested, preferably to people who will play a few nights a week.

I would love to play

Ign rithvik123456

• 1 month later...

- IGN:

- Can you Record?:

Hey mango, new ish to voltz, plenty of vanilla exp though! Looking for a small group to play mp with.

IGN:Britlad89 (may change if mojang starts allowing)

Play: almost every day for at least 3hrs (MST, Colorado)

Record: not sure how to but might be able..definitely can voice chat through C3 or mumble! :)

Get back to me if the server is still open for applications!!

VaultBoy13

Hey mango, quite new to voltz, plenty of vanilla exp though!

IGN:Britlad89 (gonna change once mojang allows)

Play time: almost every day (Mountain Standard Time, Colorado)

Hey

• 5 months later...

I created a Voltz server (version 2.0.4. will update after new release) for a few people to play.

I Like to see some more peaple on the server than my friends.
I'm also looking to make some video's (about how to do things, or just for fun)

-I am looking for 5 people
-The server will be on 24/7 (if there is no technical issues)
-It will be survival with no banned items
-Only Voldz no other mods

I am located in UTC/GMT +1 time, Holland (Dutch). (I'm online moste of the time around 19:00 local time.)

- In-Game name:
- can you record

PM me if you are interested, preferably to people who will play a more than once a week.

• 2 months later...

I currently play on a small to medium scale Voltz server, and am looking for more recruits to possibly join my faction.

We are looking for 3 people to join the faction.

I personally live in the EST, but as long as you are productive time zones can be worked around.
The time being on would preferably be anywhere from 2-4 hours a day.

The server has GalacticCraft disabled due to bugs.

If you are interested, please PM me as to why you'd think you would be a good applicant. The reasoning behind this is, of course, assisting in the selection of the best and most trusting players possible for the faction. Skype is preferred, but also optional.

• 4 weeks later...

I have a voltz server recommended build with max 4 players.

i have room for 2 more people and it is a bukkit server with plugins

you will need hamachi and the borderlands gun mod

server will be up whenever im online

if you would like to join please post

ign:

How often can you play:

Its survival mode free for all war FYI

• 1 year later...

I am thinking about creating a Voltz server, but the only thing is, i need a donator, if i get a donator i can make you Co-Owner but you cannot have console until i fully trust you, for me to fully trust you it should take about 3 months. Thank you for your time if you would like to be the Co-Owner plz add me to skype at: joeslater54321

Or join my teamspeak: ts40.freets3.net:10536

If you have none of theese add me on steam: o.W.n Sw4g1fy_M3