Nuke blast

Iths

OK so i was playing along with the Reactors trying to make a good setup and i got bored so if anyone wanted to know how a total of 90 Nukse(i think) looks here are some pics

Before:

[img width=800]

After:

[img width=800]

and yes it is a little bad res because the mods cropped my pics last time so they don't need to do it :D cheers !

A few notes:

1) you should probably add width=800 to your img codes.

2) you should probably have put this in one of the screenshot threads.

3) you should turn on mipmapping when you take screenshots, particularly of faraway things. Mipmapping smooths out those lines and weird speckledy things.

Well that nice for u are u happy with your life that u made a better hole in the ground this was not a thread to show how cool i am just to try to contribute to the com.....

Gee aren't you proud of yourself now? While attempting to show off your hole you also managed to make yourself sound like you're in grade school.

well u sound like those 10yer old kids from england that plays MW3 and think they are so cool ..... thanks for the positivity btw .... and no i was not trying to post something im proud of i was just bored and was trying to post something funny but thats not very smart ey?

well u sound like those 10yer old kids from england that plays MW3 and think they are so cool ..... thanks for the positivity btw .... and no i was not trying to post something im proud of i was just bored and was trying to post something funny but thats not very smart ey?

Jolly good show lad, you've gone and found me out! That'll teach me t'value spelling and grammar and whatnot!

I like how it hasn't noticed who it's arguing with yet. also, pip pip.

That does puzzle me some, but I'd like to think that my actions are in response to his terrible posting style, rather than the fact that he was arguing with me.

That does puzzle me some, but I'd like to think that my actions are in response to his terrible posting style, rather than the fact that he was arguing with me.

I feel like helping the poor keller out...

The user you are talking to is Sir Jay? Esquire the Fourth and is a member of her majesty's royal Moderators. He went to Kakermix's boarding school for Zombies. While there the nuns beat him with ruler every time he made a mistake in his grammar or spelling. He also like long walks on the beach and people with large tasty brains.

And lo' did a dark age descend upon the Technic forums, wherein the dread lord Jay? did run amok, smiting users left and right in his lust for destruction, and no KakerMix could stop him, no SimpleGuy could slow him down, until finally he sat upon his throne of Stupid Newbie avatars, picking his teeth with a pink name, and he did declare it to be good.

well the fact that u had to change me pic proves my point .....

That's standard practice here. Also an Ellipsis is three dots by the way... any more and you are loading a program up in DOS.

And lo' did a dark age descend upon the Technic forums, wherein the dread lord Jay? did run amok, smiting users left and right in his lust for destruction, and no KakerMix could stop him, no SimpleGuy could slow him down, until finally he sat upon his throne of Stupid Newbie avatars, picking his teeth with a pink name, and he did declare it to be good.

Hey! Holy revelations are my thing. D8

...Fine, I will just have to take your job.

[me=Linkthegamer]gets some popcorn.[/me]