HOW DO I KEEP TO 3.11

Muffinn

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... i don't even...

and people wonder why i still hold the belief that mass genocide of idiocy is the best idea...

I do not advocate genocide in any way. I simply believe that we should not protect people from their own stupidity, both physically and legally, quite as much as we do now.

I do not advocate genocide in any way. I simply believe that we should not protect people from their own stupidity, both physically and legally, quite as much as we do now.

so... if i were to insert small amount of arsenic in chocolate with a big yellow "poisonous" marking on the wrapper and sold it in shops for 2 pence...

so... if i were to insert small amount of arsenic in chocolate with a big yellow "poisonous" marking on the wrapper and sold it in shops for 2 pence...

Nothing so blatant. Simply stop requiring many of the "warning" markings that do no one but the stupid any good. Require people to think for themselves.

Mandatory sterilzation is something I've entertained in my mind, though.

Absolutely not. Anything that requires action also requires a decision, and who's to say someone who doesn't like you won't decide you should be sterile?

I still believe that stupid people shouldn't breed, though.

Stupidity is not hereditary. Some of the most intelligent and productive people in the world have come from homes and families that shouldn't possibly have been able to produce them, if you adhere to that line of thinking.

I think we've established that there are stupid people and you all dislike them.

There's a big difference between disliking stupid people and disliking what they do. In addition to not being hereditary, stupidity is also not permanent. It has inertia, but it can be changed.

There's a big difference between disliking stupid people and disliking what they do. In addition to not being hereditary, stupidity is also not permanent. It has inertia, but it can be changed.

Disputable

some people are just naturally a bit messed up

Disputable

some people are just naturally a bit messed up

Granted. That would be the inertia I discussed. Did you know there's someone with Down syndrome running his own restaurant? Some people are able to take that natural mess and turn it into something. Others take natural intelligence/wit and turn it into mud.

True

But sometimes people don't have any chance to turn their life around because they have nothing to work with

(ie someone who live on the street is highly unlikely to become a successful business man because they don't have anything to start with)