Launched Upside-down? (Mac w.lwjgl fix)

RedJay_

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw when it updated, it was downloading "natives.jar". Did any of y'all see that? I'm not sure about the others...

EDIT: In /tekkitmain/bin I replaced all of the files except "modpack.jar" and "minecraft.jar" (and "Installed") and when I launched Tekkit... It checks for updates on minecraft.net and downloads a new "natives.jar"!

the natives file is normal. it is used when there is a new version avaiable and is used to check if we already have that version. BUT since we already have that version i think this is just a TROLOLOL from the technic group.

BTW the old launcher is also like this, upside down and mirrored.

So this is what we know for now:

-All modpacks (including custom ones), when ingame, are upsidedown AND mirrored.

-Problem only affects Mac OS users.

-Problem starts with an update question (even when there is no update avaiable). Saying YES or NO is the same result.

-That pack starts downloading the NATIVES file for no reason.

-Problem works both in new AND old launcher (so that let us know its not a local problem).

-Only the GUI (graphical user interface) is flipped over. The positions of where the buttons should be works for the mouse.

-Buttons are still in the same side (it should be on opossite side since its upsidedown).

-Only temporary sollution is to play in fullscreen (fn+f11). Bad if your keys normally stuck each 5 min (like me).

So... anyone have any idea? i dont have any.

I was having the same problem but now it wont even let me download packs! It will just come up with a white screen. I tried setting the RAM up but it didn't work. I also get the update screen every time and if i press "NO" it will just put me in vanilla Minecraft. A couple other of my friends with a Mac were also having a problem so i think there might be a problem with the Mac launcher in general.

-All modpacks (including custom ones), when ingame, are upsidedown AND mirrored.

More accurate (for programmers looking at this) to say that the y-axis is flipped, but not the x-axis. It's upside down, but everything is in the same position as it would be if it were right side up. The only reason you're thinking it's mirrored is because when you turn it over, you're flipping the image along both the x- and y-axis.

More accurate (for programmers looking at this) to say that the y-axis is flipped, but not the x-axis. It's upside down, but everything is in the same position as it would be if it were right side up. The only reason you're thinking it's mirrored is because when you turn it over, you're flipping the image along both the x- and y-axis.

Yes. I was thinking something similer. I thought point 0 might have changed; in computers its on bottom and in math on top. Ive noticed for a while that java seemed to have it on bottom...........

Also, function+f11 just does this window separating thing for me........... So it's pritty in-practicle.....

BTW fullscreen is F11, not the + sign on the window. Many people dont understand that. if still doesnt help, please let us know.

pressing F11 does not take it to full screen it takes you to the desktop, and even pressing the green + button and even pressing the full screen button in the top right corner does not fix it , it is still upside down.

I actully thoght someth

I actully thoght something vary similer........ I was thinking point 0 may have bean flipped; On computers it should be on top and in math it is on bottem..... Ive always noticed that java seemed to have it on bottem......

also, function+f11 just makes all the windows clear out. So that dosn't help much........

Tekkit Lite has a bunch of static, so that wont work either. And my life is pritty much based on minecraft, so someone REALLY needs to fix this. And i reapeat: REALLY REALLY REALLY this needs fixing.

Update: I was on Dynamic Map on my faverite tekkit lite server, and someone with a mac wasnt haveing problems. For me, im pritty sure it stopped working right after I updated java. Therefor, I think java is the problem. Also, tekkit lite has flickering lights for me....... all the way.