Launched Upside-down? (Mac w.lwjgl fix)

RedJay_

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I had the issue on Mac OSX where the launcher would crash while launching, then after that issue was fixed it was upside down, now it is working and I made a video that MIGHT help others, feel free to check it out as I know these issues are really annoying! :)

http://youtu.be/rlRcjen_dv8

P.S. I know this is the Tekkit modpack forum and the video is for Voltz but it should work the same.

Good Luck! -Battelman2

• 2 months later...

I had the issue on Mac OSX where the launcher would crash while launching, then after that issue was fixed it was upside down, now it is working and I made a video that MIGHT help others, feel free to check it out as I know these issues are really annoying! :)

http://youtu.be/rlRcjen_dv8

P.S. I know this is the Tekkit modpack forum and the video is for Voltz but it should work the same.

Good Luck! -Battelman2

Well, my computer has security requirements which only allow certain .app files. Is there another extension that could possibly allow me to get around this?

I am experiencing the same thing. But I also lost all my modpacks and saves data. But I figured out that its not the techinc launcher causing the glitch, it has to be the tekkit folder or something technic platform has done

Yep, its the modpack. I tried other packs and its just this one

Looks like the lwjgl folks forgot that OSX uses print-style coordinate systems with the origin in the lower left, not CRT screen-style ones with origin in upper left :)

You could try downgrading to an older version of lwjgl, like the one Minecraft uses by default. On Linux that makes the keys wonky, but maybe it's better on macs?

Hey guys, I've been reading all these posts, and I have the same problem, if you guys could help me out that would be great! Also, I've tryed all of the ideas and they unfortuneatly [i can't spell :P] didn't work. I have a Mac and I have no idea how to post a screen shot. Like you guys said, it's upside down, mirrored, and the buttons are 'in the same spot'. Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...