[1.1.4] Whakapapa! [PVP] [Whitelisted]

Nevrosert

Got my server up and running finally, however some plugins are still missing.

IP: 84.201.38.146:25589

This will be a small community of less than 20 players (10 slots atm, as we see how the server copes with traffic), with focus on an optimal Voltz experience. Here you can craft what you want to, no factions, banned items or protected areas (except spawn). In order to join you are expected to be mature, friendly and willing to help others.

Only rules to keep in mind: No duping, x-ray, harassment or destroying spawn area.

Following plugins are currently or soon-to-be implemented:

• Essentials (coming soon!)
  • WorldEdit
  • WorldGuard

Restricted items:

• Anti-matter and red-matter missiles/explosives
  • Anti-gravitational missilies/explosives
  • Engineer's overalls
  • Steve's stopwatch
  • Weather orb

Other items might make their way to this list as well.

To be whitelisted please respond with your in-game name, location, age and any other information that might be relevant.

Information that is relevant, I guess Ill use a joining form from an other forum post:

• IGN: Qchaos
  • How long have you played Minecraft for: since Classic (Alpha)

• How long you have played Voltz for: a few months

• Why do you want to join this server? Whitelisted servers are a bit more restrictive on player base

• Other: I am more passive than PVP, so I'll be likely to hide myself in a corner of the map and build an unpenetrable defense.

IGN: DatEnderGamer

How long have you played minecraft for: Since 1.2.5

How long have you played voltz for: several months

Why do you want to joion this server: I'm looking for a nice server experience and not children yelling from left to right

Other: I tend to not really do much, if it comes to it I will go PVP to protect my base but I don't just go around killing people.

• IGN: lolupes
  • How long have you played Minecraft for: since early Alpha
  • How long you have played Voltz for: since a few weeks after it came out.
  • Why do you want to join this server? Im looking for a nice community and smaller servers increase the atmosphere.
  • Other: I want to setup an outpost with maybe a few other people and mainly remain passive unless someone attacks us.

• IGN: mrminecraft44

• How long have you played Minecraft for: Since 1.2.1

• How long you have played Voltz for: a few days

• Why do you want to join this server? I find that a white listed server is more strict than a public server and everyone follows the rules on a whitelisted server and is more friendly.

• Other: I like using ICBM mod also making blast proof bases and making a good defence system, on the other hand I like to work with other people not just on my own.

Qchaos: We just tested detonating a red-matter missile on the outskirts of the server - ended up corrupting the nearby chunks. This might be due to errors in the server software (hosted), but either way; red-matter explosives = banned. :P

Qchaos: We just tested detonating a red-matter missile on the outskirts of the server - ended up corrupting the nearby chunks. This might be due to errors in the server software (hosted), but either way; red-matter explosives = banned. :P

But it was fun... at first.

T-10

T-9

:D

Next time we will have to use anti-matter so it doesnt actually crash the server

• IGN: Vessy2000

• How long have you played Minecraft for: since early Alpha

• How long you have played Voltz for: Since Voltz came out in the technic pack

• Why do you want to join this server? I would like to join because i think that a whitelisted server has a nicer community

• Other: I want to build a base far from everyone and build everything there is in voltz and ill attack people that pose a threat to me

IGN: xNecarox

How long Have i played MC?: a little bit before the adventure update

How long have I played Volts?: about 2 months before the new tekkit launcher

Why do I want to join the server?: I want to join the server to play with people I know I can trust and I would love to team up with people that wont ditch me

Other: I agree with the guy above me for his other, I also like to be far far away , but I mostly build traps and avoid conflicts

IGN: MythicBird

How long have you played Minecraft for? About a year (year of watching people playing it on YT before that :D)

How long have you played Voltz for? A little while, not too long, but i find it fun :)

Why do you want to join the server? I don't like public servers because they are always severly griefed, so i prefer whitelisted ones.

Other: I like traps, explosives, working with others, and creating that small portion of chaos that everyone needs >:)

• IGN: FrostByte3

• How long have you played Minecraft for: Since Tekkit beta

• How long you have played Voltz for: For about a few weeks.

• Why do you want to join this server? This is my first time joining a voltz whitelisted server (I usually play on public ones). And it looks really cool.

• Other: I wanna just have fun on voltz. Interact with other people, start fun wars etc

IGN: 1lacombem

How long have i played Minecraft : About 2 years

How Long have you played Voltz: A few weeks but i really want to get into it a LOT

Why do i want to join this server: I would like a small fun community so i can play with my friends and learn more Voltz

Other: I want to have fun and learn advanced mechanics with a nice community

iGN: Havocphantom

I have been playing Minecraft for about a year

I have been playing voltz for about 2 months

why do I want to join this server: because I want to play voltz on a server that's not overly crowded with mature players

Skype N/A

Other: I enjoy building machines traps weapons and working with other people

• in game name:xxgoshxx
  • I've played minecraft for :2 years
  • played voltz for:6 months but learn fast
  • the reason I want to join is to have fun that is playing with others and helping others is what make me happy on this game .as long as I can enjoy playing this game with friendly people I will be happy to help them and to indeed play with them
  • other:In my opinion I am not very good at pvp I usually feel better defending my self using the weapons that I can hopefully get on the server .but I hope I could make friends with the other people on the server so there would be no big need to kill ,for territory or just for fun.

thank you for reading hopefully you take this in to consideration ..

in game name: jjbuchko

i've played mincecraft for 3 years

i've played volts for 2 months

the reason i want to join is to have is because all of the radar, and the missle and what not are useless in single player, also i love a good volts war

Other: i'm a timid PVP person why likes to stay inder the radar untill i have the good stuff and lijes to work with atleast one other person

Also a tip with Redmatter bombs: i found that you can blast 'em in to the sky with an anti bomb

• IGN: ThatOneGuy6578
  • I've played Minecraft for about 2 years now
  • I've been playing Voltz for about a week now
  • I'm looking for a solid server where I can build up and defend my base, maybe meet some good people for a huge build
  • Other: I have no intrest in causing problems, and I'll happily just find my lil' chunk of the world and live there, but im just here to have fun so if war breaks out ill join in :P
  • Skype: I generally dont use it but i could if everyone else uses it

Thanks for taking the time to read my application, hope you have a nice day :)

In game name=JamarBob

Age=13

I have played minecraft for about a year and a half, but know alot about the game.

I've been playing with voltz for about 3 monthes, but i am "clever" with it.

Why i want to join server: I hate serevrs that if you don't donate or your not staff you instantly get trolled by ppl with power suits,etc.

Other: I just want a server where there are fair rules and nice staff.

IGN : Artamy_28

I played Minecraft for over 1 year, I know all of it's content.

I am planning to start Voltz right now on a Clean and Friendly server :)

Why I want to join this server : I'd like to start my experience on Friendly servers with no Griefers or Annoying People.

Other : Sorry if my english is bad or if there are grammatical errors. English is not my native language :P

I suggest you guys hurry, because soon enough, I will dominate this world, and doom will rain above your roofs =D I have already rained doom over the Nevrosert's roof.

Fear me mortals, doom has come to this world !

• 2 weeks later...

• IGN: Rubenxxx14
  • How long have you played Minecraft for: since Classic
  • How long you have played Voltz for: since it came out
  • Why do you want to join this server? Because i like whitelisted servers then open servers
  • Other: I hope i get accepted into this server :D

• 1 month later...

IGN: EnderMynx

How long: 1.3

How long have i played Voltz: Since it was released.

Location United states Pacific Time (US & Canada)

Reason for joining: i like small servers that are controlled easier rather than big servers where the admins and mods dont really care about broken rules.