[1.0.5] MineBlade: The Premiere Tekkit Community

jjjggg50

n0S5O6u.png

Tekkit is fun by yourself, however the real magic in Tekkit is all about the people and communities that you play with. Think about the things you can achieve by yourself. Now think about the things that can achieve while co-operating in a large township or clan. MineBlade isn't about complicated contraptions, it's about the people who build them. Packed with a fully player-driven economy, MineBlade is the premiere Tekkit community.

Rules:

- Absolutely no griefing or stealing. Offenders will be permanently banned.

- Please don't ruin the landscape with 1x1 towers.

- Do not harass or annoy other players.

- Racism and hate-speech is not tolerated under any circumstances.

- Have fun and get involved in the community!

Features:

- Random Teleportation. Finding a good spot to settle down in has never been easier!

- Player-driven Economy. All shops are stocked by real players.

- Time based rank system. The more time you spend playing, the more perks you get.

- All Tekkit mods enabled apart from one - MystCraft

- Professional staff with zero tolerance for abuse and handouts.

Staff Recruitment:

We're actively recruiting staff, at the moment - we're most interested in administrators (people with in depth Bukkit/Tekkit knowledge), developers (people with Java experience), Moderators (folks with good people skills) and Website Administrators (people who can help manage the forums).

If you're interested, reply with the following applications:

What's your in game name?

Which position are you interested in?

Why do you think you'll do a good job in that specific position?

In terms of hours, how much time can you dedicade to MineBlade a week?

Do you have any examples of previous work (plugins/servers)?

Anything else you'd like to tell us?

AhAcG0D.png

IJzakYk.png

play.mineblade.net

What's your in game name: jacobmeucci

Which position are you interested in: Moderator or administrator

Why do you think you'll do a good job in that specific position: I can be on for long periods of time and have a wide knolage of the majority of all these tekkit mods.

In terms of hours, how much time can you dedicade to MineBlade a week: My famaly can be vary jumpy at times and i also have school, but i can stay on for the magoraty of the day if i need or have a reason to.

Do you have any examples of previous work (plugins/servers): Unfortunently i don't.

Anything else you'd like to tell us: I am dyslexic (if you dont know what that is look up dyslexia), I have only been banned from one server because i was taking idems from old building that were left untouched. Lastly, with your permission i'd like to start videos possibly on a tekkit server to show the changes. but thats just a thought right now. If you need my skype i will give it to you if im accepted.

Hi. I am NT1998.

I would like to apply as a so called "enforcer". Pretty much, what I would think I do is enforce the laws. Like no explosions, no griefing (p.s. griefing = stealing), ect.

I think I would do good on this job because I love to help out and give people a fair chance. And I know when people are lying. So no expensive stuff.

Since I am getting out of school, I think I can be on about 4 hrs a week. Just hope boy scouts and health class don't interfere.

On plugin servers, I have many experiences with them. I play a lot with factions. And I love to try out new things.

Yes. There is something else I want to tell you. Look up http://www.mcbans.com/ and look up my name. May as well look up any other players who want to be a part of the staff.

Thank you for taking the time to consider my application.

What's your in game name? Nickc126

Which position are you interested in? Moderator

Why do you think you'll do a good job in that specific position? I like talking to people and making sure servers stay fun and fair to all

In terms of hours, how much time can you dedicade to MineBlade a week? Mostly everyday if needed

Do you have any examples of previous work (plugins/servers)? I've been in some moderator positions before

Anything else you'd like to tell us? I love me some minecraft

What's your in game name? JJDubeeMan21

Which position are you interested in? Member

Why do you think you'll do a good job in that specific position? I'm a fun guy (not a mushroom... heh) I love working with others to see what kind of sweet stuff we can build!

In terms of hours, how much time can you dedicade to MineBlade a week? 1-5 (Let's be honest, having a full time job and a house to maintain doesn't allow for much freetime, but the extra time I do have I love using for some MINECRAFT!!!)

Do you have any examples of previous work (plugins/servers)? Sorry, no, this is officially my first server application.

Anything else you'd like to tell us? Um, I'm new to PC Minecraft, been playing Xbox 360 for a long time though ( I know, laugh it up :-P)

I'd like to try your server out.

What's your in game name? DarkDvr

Which position are you interested in? Miner/Contraption designer =)

Why do you think you'll do a good job in that specific position? Is this an interview?

In terms of hours, how much time can you dedicade to MineBlade a week? Zero to 80.

Do you have any examples of previous work (plugins/servers)? None.

Anything else you'd like to tell us? Nope.

What's your in game name? tjtylerman

Which position are you interested in? moderator

Why do you think you'll do a good job in that specific position? I believe my people skills are awesome I'm friendly and if asked for help I will attempt to help them. I always enforce rules and keep to them myself.

In terms of hours, how much time can you dedicade to MineBlade a week? around 24 hours (3-4 hours a day) but at weekends maybe 5-6 hours a day

Do you have any examples of previous work (plugins/servers)? I have moderate experience with factions and some with lockette And with other servers im always friendly and respect staff.I get on with other players well and give them a helping hand

Anything else you'd like to tell us? I havn't been staff on a server before but I think I would be a good moderator and I would love to get some experience for other servers.

What's your in game name? ZedTheMonkey (I made it about 3 years ago during indev... Don't judge)

Which position are you interested in? Administrator or Moderator

Why do you think you'll do a good job in that specific position? Admin: Because I know plugins very well. I also dislike griefing, so I want to help people when they have questions or need help. Moderator: I can handle fights between to people and I like helping people who don't know much about the mods.

In terms of hours, how much time can you dedicade to MineBlade a week? About 2 hourse per day. soo 14 hours a week or more :)

Do you have any examples of previous work (plugins/servers)? I was an admin on a server before. The only reason why I am not anymore is because the serevr went down because of money issues. I was also a moderator, but apparently I "Attempted to help too much and didn't leave work for any of the other moderators"

Anything else you'd like to tell us? Nope. Not that I can think of.

• 2 weeks later...

What's your in game name? Blorph

Which position are you interested in? Player

Why do you think you'll do a good job in that specific position? Because playing Minecraft doesn't require much skill

In terms of hours, how much time can you dedicade to MineBlade a week? 1 -3 hours a day

Do you have any examples of previous work (plugins/servers)? Nope

Anything else you'd like to tell us? Blah Blah Blah...