[1.0.5]EdnosCraft[PvP/PvE][55 slots] 100% Legit

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have recently introduced my wife to minecraft (just vanilla for now) and was wondering if i could get her IGN: Monkarium added to the whitelist for if she wants to join us online. Rules will not be a problem, and she's old enough to be married :D

IGN: RogueAnjin

AGE: Seriously, could you discriminate based on age? Is that legal?

It is actually required by the law to do something like this or enforce strict rules what is allowed in the chat or to build in game - the higher the age requirement the less restrictions Need to be made... The First Option is far easier done than the later, it protects equaly well from overly protective parents with loose lawyers ;-)

Thought normaly it is used to ensure to keep the chat and envoriement on a certain level.

It is actually required by the law to do something like this or enforce strict rules what is allowed in the chat or to build in game - the higher the age requirement the less restrictions Need to be made... The First Option is far easier done than the later, it protects equaly well from overly protective parents with loose lawyers ;-)

Thought normaly it is used to ensure to keep the chat and envoriement on a certain level.

That's a great answer to a snarky query!

Hey there ! I'm having connection issues with the 1.0.5, and it seems to be fixed with the 1.0.6 version (latest, not recomended) of the pack. Can you update please ? I like your server ! Also, the 1.0.6 patch fixes BC's and Additional Pipes' bugs that are solved in the latests builds of BC, so that's cool :)

It look like there's a plugin issue, we can't join the server ( error message - "...patience my padawan, bukkitforge is still loading..." ) :/

And 1.06 is now a recommanded build so no need to update Tekkit now.

Thanks guys ! This is an amazing server you gave us access !

Hopefully you guys will find a solution soon, thanks ! I searched the net a little, and it might be because BukkitForge is placed in the mods folrder instead of the coremods one. Just a guess, not sure though. Can you update while fixing please ? :3

Well I can join the server again, but I'm still lagging so hard I can't play. I believe the server is still in 1.0.5, if so can you update please ? Everybody is really nice on the server, I want to continue playing on it :)

• 2 weeks later...

IGN Darkpour

AGE 17

Tekkit experience?: yes(tekkit.nuclearwinerminecraft.com- I got pretty far on that server, until they reset it, idk why)

Did you read the rules: yes

hope you accept me, I'm pretty mature

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons