Modpack Launches Vanilla PLEASE HELP

Tpaulvc

Yeah, same issue here. tried everything. my friend got a modpack setup that has almost all the same files, expect it's outdated, and he cant be bothered to update. so im doing it by myself.. but it just downloads the .zip file to temp folder and launches vanilla.

Your supposed to keep the files in forges fml right? Ill try it, another thing i might do is take sombody elses working modpack.jar as a test to see if its something else (i wont keep it cause i have a wierd update to remain compatible with my server)

I created a modpack myself, and it worked fine. But now forge mod loader isn't doing anything, and when the game starts i only get vanilla 1.5.2 ( my mod-pack was 1.4.7). I spend the whole day trying to fix this, it make's me crazy! Does anyone know why forge mod loader isnt working anymore?

Never mind, I figured out what was happening with my modpack.

NB: ensure that you're only zipping the directories (bin, mods, coremods, config) and not the folder they're contained in. They have to be at / in the zip.

To Fix the Vanilla Look HERE.

if you open your modpack.zip if it shows the picture below you did it right.

FwkWMv4.png

Now if you open your modpack.zip and it look like this you did it wrong.

It need to be (Modpack.zip/Ben and mods and ect.)

So if your pack is like this(Modpack.zip/modpack/ben and mods and ect.) Then That is wrong

dq6n5cl.png

To Fix the Vanilla Look HERE.

if you open your modpack.zip if it shows the picture below you did it right.

FwkWMv4.png

Now if you open your modpack.zip and it look like this you did it wrong.

It need to be (Modpack.zip/Ben and mods and ect.)

So if your pack is like this(Modpack.zip/modpack/ben and mods and ect.) Then That is wrong

dq6n5cl.png

All ready tryed doesnt work also

danm why doesnt the technic crue do something about it, the are like 20+ forum posts with this problem...

• Moderators

All ready tryed doesnt work also

danm why doesnt the technic crue do something about it, the are like 20+ forum posts with this problem...

A few users have problems with their custom modpacks and you blame technic for that?

Amazing.

Do you blame google for not giving you Barack Obama's birth certificate aswell?