• Mob Grief is disabled

Rules:

• No griefing
  • No cheating / using exploits
  • No harassment / racism

Format for whitelist applications:

Minecraft username

---

What playstyle do you prefer? (Building, PVP, Faction Warfare, Exploration, etc.)

---

Tell us about yourself

Minecraft username

Chinboogie

---

What playstyle do you prefer? (Building, PVP, Faction Warfare, Exploration, etc.)

Building and exploration (dd dungeons are fun to do) also don't mind helping other people by explaining stuff to them.

---

Tell us about yourself

and got a LOT of free time for a while now.

Minecraft username

Chinboogie

---

Building and exploration (dd dungeons are fun to do) also don't mind helping other people by explaining stuff to them.

---

Tell us about yourself

and got a LOT of free time for a while now.

Whitelisted!

Minecraft username

bakagaijin44

Building, Complex Crafting Automation

Tell us about yourself

Looking for a new Tekkit server to get started on, without too much major stuff already built so I can contribute realistically to the server.

Minecraft username

bakagaijin44

Building, Complex Crafting Automation

Tell us about yourself

Looking for a new Tekkit server to get started on, without too much major stuff already built so I can contribute realistically to the server.

Whitelisted!

Minecraft username

Amberdarkstone

Building, exploration maybe...

Tell us about yourself

33 male, don't let the name fool you.. I couldn't get anything else to work at the time. Haven't played on a server yet, so looking for some place to try.

Minecraft username

Amberdarkstone

Building, exploration maybe...

Tell us about yourself

33 male, don't let the name fool you.. I couldn't get anything else to work at the time. Haven't played on a server yet, so looking for some place to try.

Whitelisted!

Minecraft username

madmanmorter

building,Exploration ,Faction warfare when it has to come to it

Tell us about yourself

12-13 male haven't explored much of the new tekkit and i wanted to find a server that i could learn about it without fear of being

killed by other players instantly thats why i want to join the server

Minecraft username

madmanmorter

building,Exploration ,Faction warfare when it has to come to it

Tell us about yourself

12-13 male haven't explored much of the new tekkit and i wanted to find a server that i could learn about it without fear of being

killed by other players instantly thats why i want to join the server

Whitelisted!

Minecraft username centerice1822

---

What playstyle do you prefer? (Building, PVP, Faction Warfare, Exploration, etc.) Exploration is mai thing!!!

---

Tell us about yourself I am an easy person to get along with and i love to work on community projects!

Minecraft Username

Axlenex

What playstyle do you prefer?

Building, Faction and exploration. Also I like community areas

Tell us about yourself

17 Male, I'm very much familiar with TekkitLite and TekkitClassic and I'm still getting my ground with Tekkitmain but I'm a fast learner and I'm looking for a good server to call home :D

Minecraft username centerice1822

---

What playstyle do you prefer? (Building, PVP, Faction Warfare, Exploration, etc.) Exploration is mai thing!!!

---

Tell us about yourself I am an easy person to get along with and i love to work on community projects!

Whitelisted!

Minecraft Username

Axlenex

What playstyle do you prefer?

Building, Faction and exploration. Also I like community areas

Tell us about yourself

17 Male, I'm very much familiar with TekkitLite and TekkitClassic and I'm still getting my ground with Tekkitmain but I'm a fast learner and I'm looking for a good server to call home :D

Whitelisted!

Minecraft username

Zleubb

---

Kind of mix between building et explore.

---

Tell us about yourself

After playing some technic/tekkit/other stuff, i'm looking for an online world. 22 French Male.

Minecraft username

Zleubb

---

Kind of mix between building et explore.

---

Tell us about yourself

After playing some technic/tekkit/other stuff, i'm looking for an online world. 22 French Male.

Whitelisted!

Minecraft username

"Blorph"

---

Exploration, Building, Making a base no one can get too...

---

Tell us about yourself

I'm a nerd, I'm good with Tekkit Classic/Tekkit Lite/Some what good at Tekkit Space. Oh and sometimes I play Minceraft (Is that how you spell it?)

Minecraft username

outpox

---

Building

---

Tell us about yourself

Actually 20 years old, I've been playing minecraft for 3 years and tekkit for ~2 months. I'm willing to join you in order to learn Tekkit Space with cool people.

As Zleubb, I'm french (but I don't know him :P )

Minecraft username

"Blorph"

---

Exploration, Building, Making a base no one can get too...

---

Tell us about yourself

I'm a nerd, I'm good with Tekkit Classic/Tekkit Lite/Some what good at Tekkit Space. Oh and sometimes I play Minceraft (Is that how you spell it?)

Whitelisted!

Minecraft username

outpox

---

Building

---

Tell us about yourself

Actually 20 years old, I've been playing minecraft for 3 years and tekkit for ~2 months. I'm willing to join you in order to learn Tekkit Space with cool people.

As Zleubb, I'm french (but I don't know him :P )

Whitelisted!

Minecraft username

Madmadness65

Building, Exploration, PvE

Tell us about yourself

I am 15, and I enjoy building nice housing, lots of machines, and thoroughly enjoy Tekkit.

Heh, this is gonna be kinda unappealing...

Minecraft username

finalfantasy7fan (I got MC when I was 12, which explains the douche name)

---

Exploring, building bases, crafting, constructing massive complexes of machines and computer networks.

---

Tell us about yourself

Here's the unappealing bit...

I've been playing Minecraft for two and a half years, and Tekkit for six months. I want to assist in building loads of efficient machines. I mainly focus on the Lua-based ComputerCraft to write complex programs to assist in maintaining said machines.

Minecraft username

ElBob123

---

Probably a mix of exploration of building

---

Tell us about yourself

I'm 25, live in WA, USA and have two cats so all my furniture and clothing has two layers of cloth and fur constantly. Regarding Minecraft, I was used to IC2 so I am relearning all the new machines.

Minecraft username

Madmadness65

Building, Exploration, PvE

Tell us about yourself

I am 15, and I enjoy building nice housing, lots of machines, and thoroughly enjoy Tekkit.

Whitelisted!

Minecraft username

Obiwancloneobi

Building Exploration

Tell us about yourself

I am 14 I enjoy Industrializing my house and I love playing around with mods.

Whitelisted!

Heh, this is gonna be kinda unappealing...

Minecraft username

finalfantasy7fan (I got MC when I was 12, which explains the douche name)

---

Exploring, building bases, crafting, constructing massive complexes of machines and computer networks.

---

Tell us about yourself

Here's the unappealing bit...

I've been playing Minecraft for two and a half years, and Tekkit for six months. I want to assist in building loads of efficient machines. I mainly focus on the Lua-based ComputerCraft to write complex programs to assist in maintaining said machines.

Whitelisted!

Minecraft username

ElBob123

---

Probably a mix of exploration of building

---

Tell us about yourself

I'm 25, live in WA, USA and have two cats so all my furniture and clothing has two layers of cloth and fur constantly. Regarding Minecraft, I was used to IC2 so I am relearning all the new machines.

Whitelisted!